+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 93 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Problem / Question

Quote Originally Posted by TVG_Frey View Post
    Hi there,

I updated the tapatalk plugin for ya. Let me know if you're working now.
    It works again, thanks!
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: Problem / Question

Quote Originally Posted by Lucynda View Post
    Not sure if its just a problem with just me but for some reason this week even though I tick remember me I am having to log on every time I come here which I have never had to do before, even if I have not logged out, just odd.
    Is it a problem just my end?
    I'm still having this problem with my home computer. I have to log in every time I visit the FORT at home. Even if I just refresh the page because I was doing something else in another tab for a while. I've checked my Internet Options, checked the Remember Me box, tried different browsers, and nothing works. I don't know what else to try!

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

For the last several months, I get signed out if I don't post for a few minutes, or if I take a few minutes to finish my post. For example, I'll sign in to post, start writing a post, get interrupted by a phone call for just a couple of minutes (or take a few minutes to compose my thoughts and finish writing), finish the post and hit the "post reply" button, and then I'm asked to sign in again. Sometimes after signing in again my post is still there; other times it's gone. No big deal because I've learned to copy my post before signing in again. I thought maybe there was some setting like "log me out after ___ minutes" that was set to 5 minutes, but I looked and couldn't find it.

I think VBulletin signs you out after 15 minutes of no activity. Unfortunately, other posters have been having similar problems.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I stay logged in at home all day while I'm at work . . . with no problem.

I visit the site off-and-on during the day (at least twice, morning and night), and I haven't had to log in for ages. (And the last time was after I stupidly cleared my entire browser cache.)
    Debb70 likes this.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Yeah, that will do it. Since the site upgrades have been completed, I haven't had to log in...but then I don't log out. Closing my browser has no effect on my log in status.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Can you move the Real Housewives of NJ thread out of the "on hiatus" section?
    Uncle David and Poppy Fields like this.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask or maybe someone has already started it, but will you be doing a thread for the new show Duets which is starting on May 24th on ABC at 8:00 p.m. Thank you and I apologize if it has already been started and I am just not seeing it.
    sunshine3331 likes this.

If there's a lot of interest we can create a separate forum for it. At the very least, we can start a thread in the "Other Reality Shows" forum.
    sunshine3331 and Jaceegirl like this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread