+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 96 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Problem / Question

Re: Problem / Question

Hi John:

I noticed yesterday that the feature at the bottom of the main forums page that lists everyone who's on at the moment is gone. Will that be returning? What about when you go into a particular forum and it lists the FORTers who are currently looking at that forum...will that be coming back?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by John;3116802;
    Have you changed your browser or version, or changed security settings?

I would try searching for and removing any @fansofrealitytv.com cookies from your system, then log in again. Sometimes they get screwed up.
    I haven't changed a thing. I logged off last night...all was good...I logon this morning...I get the login screen everytime I come back....

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck;3117550;
    Hi John:

I noticed yesterday that the feature at the bottom of the main forums page that lists everyone who's on at the moment is gone. Will that be returning? What about when you go into a particular forum and it lists the FORTers who are currently looking at that forum...will that be coming back?

Thanks!
    lobes,

I think those were turned off for last night's Bachelorette finale and should be coming back soon.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

I'm having the same problem as razor, except I'm not even navigating away from FORT. I'll be reading a thread, and say I'm on page 4 - I click to go to page 5 and the Login screen appears. I've probably logged in 100 times today. I've tried clearing the cookies and cache but nothing seems to be working. I hope this post goes through!
    2003-2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety;3117788;
    I'm having the same problem as razor, except I'm not even navigating away from FORT. I'll be reading a thread, and say I'm on page 4 - I click to go to page 5 and the Login screen appears. I've probably logged in 100 times today. I've tried clearing the cookies and cache but nothing seems to be working. I hope this post goes through!
    sorry you're having issues, but I'm glad to have company

I have my posts set to 100 per page and this cuts down on the need to change pages frequently. Maybe that would help

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile;3119622;
    I have my posts set to 100 per page and this cuts down on the need to change pages frequently. Maybe that would help
    that's what i do too ... it helps SO much.

I can't seem to post visitor messages? A couple of other posters are having the same problem. Any ideas on how to fix this. TIA

Hello John,
    I have a question. I was originally logged in with the name McKsmom when I joined this site. Somehow after a while I got logged off and didn't remember my log in info. So I re-registered and ended up with a screen name I don't want. I would like to go back to McKsmom is that at all possible???? My screen name now is too close to my personal info and I would rather not use it.. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I love this site!!!!
    Thanks

There should be a lost password or password recovery thing. I logged out then typed a search for password and got a form that asked me to send info to receive lost password.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread