+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 93 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Problem / Question

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: Problem / Question

My settings in Firefox didn't change from before the transition. But, yes, I did recheck them. I use three different computers (and three different ISPs) and the Firefox auto log out is the same on all of them.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Huh. I only use Firefox for FORT, and it only logs me out when I reset my cookies and history.

We gots a glitch :-)

Last night, threads were marking themselves "all read" after I returned to the parent folder. And the forum option to "mark all threads as read" also worked.

This morning, none of that's happening.

I haven't made any changes to my system...I don't even shut down overnight (although I don't leave FORT open in a browser page...I come in, read, mark everything as read, and then go on to other stuff).

Anyone know what's going on?

FORT Fogey

I am getting notifications to likes and PM's over and over and over and over. And I still cannot subscribe to anything and get email notification. Something has gone awry today.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I, too, have had a problem (just today) with the page that notifies me of new posts in subscribed threads not refreshing. It's been the same since yesterday, no matter if I post or not.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I, too, have had a problem (just today) with the page that notifies me of new posts in subscribed threads not refreshing. It's been the same since yesterday, no matter if I post or not.
    Same here. Also my posts dont show up( well they are not showing up for me) and PM's that have been deleted, keep popping up.

I'm having the same problem. I'll pass this on to TVG
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Thanks, Critical :-)

Often can't respond or post. Even when logged on the site doesn't recognize.
    CYA

Like othere here have reported, the pages don't refresh after I post and my posts don't show up until I manually refresh the page.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

+ Reply to Thread