+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 96 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Problem / Question

Re: Problem / Question

I have a small issue. I keep noticing certain posts in threads for my shows don't have a "Like" button on them. It bugs me because usually want to like those posts! Is there a reason for this, or is it a problem on my end?
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Are you sure you're logged in when that happens?

I've been having the problem that for some reason my computer at home will not remember my username and password so I'll come here and go to post, only then noticing that I have to log in before posting. I've tried checking my browser settings and even added an extension that turns autocomplete on at sites I visit but it's still not retaining my information. It's so frustrating because I use the same browser at home and at work so I don't know why my home computer won't automatically log me in at this forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    I have a small issue. I keep noticing certain posts in threads for my shows don't have a "Like" button on them. It bugs me because usually want to like those posts! Is there a reason for this, or is it a problem on my end?
    I have that happen a lot, too (especially in the Bachelor forum). When I refresh the thread/page, the like button will show up.

Not sure what causes it, but we can tell TVGuide about it and see if they can figure it out.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

That's where it usually happens to me! Weird. Maybe TPTB don't like this season of TB, either.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

FORT Fogey

I often subscribe to threads and select "instant notification in email" and I have yet to get one. It does not appear that there is any more I can do. I would love to get these notifications. Please advise. Thank you.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I remember when I used to request email notification. It became overwhelming, and I had to "unselect".
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Fort Member

Not sure if its just a problem with just me but for some reason this week even though I tick remember me I am having to log on every time I come here which I have never had to do before, even if I have not logged out, just odd.
    Is it a problem just my end?

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lucynda View Post
    Not sure if its just a problem with just me but for some reason this week even though I tick remember me I am having to log on every time I come here which I have never had to do before, even if I have not logged out, just odd.
    Is it a problem just my end?
    I'm having the same problem as Lucynda. It's only my home computer that does this, not my work computer. I've tried checking all the settings I can and can't figure out why it won't save my log-in information! My home computer is more updated than my work computer and uses Windows 7. Our work computers use Windows 5.1.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I notice that since the transition FireFox never remembers me, no matter what computer I'm using. Not only that, but I get disconnected when idle. Conversely, IE always remembers me and does not ever auto log me out.

So, I run both browers simultaneously but use IE exclusively for FORT.
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 02-21-2012 at 07:20 PM.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    I notice that since the transition FireFox never remembers me, no matter what computer I'm using. Not only that, but I get disconnected when idle. Conversely, IE always remembers me and does not ever auto log me out.

So, I run both browers simultaneously but use IE exclusively for FORT.
    Did you check your settings for cookies in Firefox?

+ Reply to Thread