+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Problem / Question

Re: Problem / Question

OK.
    I cannot get on the home page, either. That's a new first.
    Fortunately, when i came on tonight, I was automatically taken to new posts and NOT to the old ones I've already looked at.
    THat's a marked improvement since all these changes have taken place on FORT.
    It's too bad we've lost so many posters because this site has been so difficult to navigate for so many months now.
    Hopefully, they'll come back.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by football_chick View Post
    It's not just you...

Here's what I'm seeing:
    football_chick, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Got the same message just now.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

That's happening to other people, too! Thank goodness. I had a heart attack the first time I saw it. Now I just hit "settings" and go check my shows, and everything goes back to normal.

Actually, I had a question on a different topic. Would it be possible to start a thread on Project Accessory? I really liked the debut of that show last night.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    Actually, I had a question on a different topic. Would it be possible to start a thread on Project Accessory? I really liked the debut of that show last night.
    This doesn't answer your question but you may want to know there are some posts about it in the Project Runway thread.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

When I log on from my Blackberry, I always get the message that the site is closed to visitors due to the Bachelor or Bachelorette finale. That has only been happening for the last couple of weeks, and does not happen when I come in here from my PC.

How stupid is that???
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Check out the Site Adjustments stickied thread at the top of the forum. Your answers lie there.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I'm sure the answer is obvious, but I can't figure out how to reply to a Visitor Message. Can someone help me?
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Click on "view conversation" next to the comment you want to reply to and you'll find a reply box
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Click on "view conversation" next to the comment you want to reply to and you'll find a reply box
    No luck! I only get permalink and report options when I 'view conversation', and, in the case of one visitor, the 'view conversation' option doesn't even appear.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Why are so many current threads in the Project Runway All-Stars forum locked?? All of the threads for the designers are locked and so are many of the recent discussion threads. The show is still going on so I can't understand why the threads have been locked. Was this a mistake? As far as I know there haven't been any flame wars going on in these threads which require them to be locked.

+ Reply to Thread