+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Problem / Question

Re: Problem / Question

Somehow I changed my default font size to #2 rather than the default #3. I was in BB live feed discussion, had BBlite pinned on top of it and moved my cursor by floating it to the top of the page in order to grab the pinning and move it to one side. That function had been working just fine, but this time my font for the whole site shrunk.

I checked out settings and don't see a way to set a font size for the Fort site. What happened? I closed my browser and restarted the computer, but Fort still remains in Font size #2. I'm squinting...help.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Somehow I changed my default font size to #2 rather than the default #3. I was in BB live feed discussion, had BBlite pinned on top of it and moved my cursor by floating it to the top of the page in order to grab the pinning and move it to one side. That function had been working just fine, but this time my font for the whole site shrunk.

I checked out settings and don't see a way to set a font size for the Fort site. What happened? I closed my browser and restarted the computer, but Fort still remains in Font size #2. I'm squinting...help.
    On a Windows system, press CTRL and scroll your mouse (that is, spin the scroll button). The font size will adjust (and probably pretty quickly).

Also, whichever browser you're using should let you reset the font to default. IE shows the % in the bottom right (change to 100%), Firefox has the View > Zoom > Reset option. I can look at Chrome and Opera if you're using them.

You can also hit Ctrl and the plus or minus button (depending on whether you want the font larger or smaller)
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Thanks Critical and TripleGemini - the Ctrl key and the plus sign worked. YAY!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I'm using Internet Explorer 7. That's the browser we use on my work computer.

I am thinking the layout by your avatar may be what is causing the name to go to the right. It seems taller and thinner than many. Maybe try resizing it to be more square like.
    or it could be the trophy.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

But, why would it just look different to some people?
    That doesn't make sense. For the majority of us, it looks fine.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    But, why would it just look different to some people?
    That doesn't make sense. For the majority of us, it looks fine.
    I've checked also and it looks ok to me on IE 8
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

What mysteries lie on the HOME page, and why can I not have access to it? This is a first for me...really giving me a complex
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

It's not just you...

Here's what I'm seeing:
    football_chick, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

+ Reply to Thread