+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 90 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Problem / Question

Re: Problem / Question

Since The Next Food Network Star season has just started, can it be moved away from "Shows on Hiatus or No Longer Covering" status to a different forum? The first episode was rather good so maybe more will/are watching.

Thanks.

Administrator

Don't shoot me about the change in look! We had to upgrade the forum software to the latest version in order to take on some performance improvements, and as part of it the original templates broke. We will be making design and feature changes in short order to bring things back to bear.

Please bear with us, and my apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by TVG_Sasha View Post
    Don't shoot me about the change in look! We had to upgrade the forum software to the latest version in order to take on some performance improvements, and as part of it the original templates broke. We will be making design and feature changes in short order to bring things back to bear.

I don't mind this new look at all. I think it's a cleaner feel to the forums. Thou maybe a couple more skins would be nice. was wondering why I couldn't access today! glad to see Fort back up. I also love how much faster the forum is moving! yay!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kelad9 View Post
    I don't mind this new look at all. I think it's a cleaner feel to the forums. Thou maybe a couple more skins would be nice. was wondering why I couldn't access today! glad to see Fort back up.
    me too ... i was wondering why it was down, and now that it's back, i do like the new look. and i also agree that having different skin options would be nice to have soon. i have vision issues and need to have my page backgrounds darker.

I don't mind the changes (although I do miss my pink background..lol) As long as the threads and the people are the same....I'm good.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I'm not a fan at all of this new format / look.
    And, it really hurts my eyes.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

There were several skins to choose from. We put a ton of work into the look of the site and we really need our graphics back.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I don't like it either. Plus, like hep said, the staff worked really hard on the graphics and color schemes for the site.

The VBulletin defaults are, imo, horrid. The sooner we can get back to "normal" the better.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by TVG_Sasha View Post

Everything looks really tiny on my screen, and it's all washed out. Sorry to be so negative but I really have a hard time reading the site now.

Definitely harder to read, had to adjust my font bigger...these old eyes. lol

+ Reply to Thread