+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 90 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Problem / Question

Re: Problem / Question

Real Housewives shows have rules that are specific to that forum. We had a problem in the past with posters acting like Real Housewives themselves and jumping into fights at the drop of a hat, accusing other posters of being various characters from the show. In addition, people were organizing contact in real life such as posting court dates and how to get to parties and garage sales. And lastly, we are regularly threatened with legal action just for discussing the people on the show. For that reason, we keep the discussion to the show only in that forum.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

thanks.
    It's definitely a tricky situation.
    I'm not really that interested in their lives off screen so I won't be posting any articles.
    One should assume that people who willingly participate in these shows, will be having drama in real life also.

I have been having a problem for the last couple of days, I keep getting logged out.
    It seems to happen most often when I switch to a different forum to read or post messages, my status changes to "guest". Then I have to log back in order to post in that forum. Sometimes I will get logged out while still in that same forum.

Any suggestions of what I might need to do to fix this on my end? Thanks for your help!

FORT Newbie

Hi guys from Amsterdam, the Netherlands.

First of all: my compliments to this great site with heaps of information and in a pleasing style & very orderly too.

I'm new to this forum so I don't know if this is the right place to be asking this question. If not please excuse me and let me know where or to whom I should be directing it instead.

I've noticed you used to have a board for the Mole on the site which is now in the archives since the Mole was discontinued in the VS, unfortunately.

However the show is still going in the Netherlands (we just finished series 11, in March 2011). I'd noticed some of my friends abroad were still big fans and missed the show so some Dutch friends and I translated and subtitled the entire new Mole series (it's on youtube).

I was wondering of there are still fans of the series here who would like to see this series too - if so what the best spot would be to put information and/ or links to youtube for them to watch it?

Thank you for your help in advance.

FORT Fogey

Dear Mods: I tried to access someone's blog entries and got the following message:

$bbuserinfo[username], we are currently closed to guest viewing due to heavy volume during the Bachelorette finale. We apologize for any inconvenience, but for full access, please register now. Otherwise, we should be available on Tuesday afternoon.

?????????????????????????????? ?????????

Hi! I am hoping some one can I think I may be having a "middle-age woman's" moment...
    I have searched everywhere on FORT and can not find a thread for new season of The Bachelorette - Ashley Hebert. I believe it starts this Monday May 21, 2011. Has a thread been started? If so, could someone post a link? I sincerely apologize if I have posted this in the wrong thread but I didn't know where else I could post it.

Thank you very much for your help!

There won't be anywhere to discuss the Bachelorette until show night.

See this announcement about the change in coverage for this show: http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...helorette.html
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat View Post
    There won't be anywhere to discuss the Bachelorette until show night.

See this announcement about the change in coverage for this show: http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...helorette.html
    Thank you so much for responding to my post-- I just read the announcement. Although I am disappointed, I can understand FORT position on this...it did get out of hand a bit. I will check back on show night!

FORT Fogey

After receiving and replying to a PM, I keep getting a "notification" of an unread PM. This has gone on 5-6 times today. I finally deleted the PM just to get rid of the notice. Any ideas? Thanks.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I read the FAQ questions to try to find out how to post a visitor message. I went to my friend's page where there were several visitor messages. I clicked on the top left tab which said 'visitor message' and nothing happened. A box is supposed to pop up where you can type the message. I tried this on several other friends' pages and had the same result. I am wondering if it is a glitch with my computer. In my user panel I have visitor message enabled, but I thought that was just for my own page. TIA for any help.

+ Reply to Thread