+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 93 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787 ... LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Problem / Question

Re: Problem / Question

I am still getting the error on mark all read.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;4054900;
    The TVG people are pretty sure this isn't a problem with the site and is malware that was picked up somewhere else. I had a similar problem within the last year that hi-jacked my browser when I went to specific sites - Google was one of them. I'd click a link and it would take me somewhere else. I scanned my computer not only with Spybot Search and Destroy and the regular Windows tools, but also with Malwarebytes and the problem was fixed. I scanned twice and rebooted after each scan, just to be sure

You can download Malwarebytes here: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com
    Spybot S&D is here: Spybot - Search & Destroy - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

There are lots of other similar programs. Those are just the ones I use and like.
    This software worked for me! I didn't follow the directions the first time and it didn't work. Follow the guide and make sure you are downloading the Malwarebytes and not the extra ad's! ! It was a malware program on my computer that my own Norton program didn't pick up but Malwarebytes did!

Thanks for sharing this information!

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4067976;
    This software worked for me! I didn't follow the directions the first time and it didn't work. Follow the guide and make sure you are downloading the Malwarebytes and not the extra ad's! ! It was a malware program on my computer that my own Norton program didn't pick up but Malwarebytes did!

Thanks for sharing this information!
    You're welcome! I'm glad it worked for you. Please do report here if something "tickles" your virus/spyware programs and we'll pass it on to the TV Guide folks.

When I first used Malwarebytes, I was SHOCKED by all the stuff it found and I use virus protection and Spybot S&D. It just pointed out to me the need to have a multi-pronged approach!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

How do you do the "text strike out" feature in a post? On another forum that uses the same software, there is a capital "S" with a line through it in the icons within "Go Advanced".

I've seen posts here that use the results, so it's do-able.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;4071831;
    How do you do the "text strike out" feature in a post? On another forum that uses the same software, there is a capital "S" with a line through it in the icons within "Go Advanced".

I've seen posts here that use the results, so it's do-able.
    It is [s]text goes here[/ s] with no space before the s

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;4071870;
    It is [s]text goes here[/ s] with no space before the s
    Thank you a little bit so much!
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Are there any threads regarding America's Next Top Model? I couldn't find any?
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Hi - we don't cover ANTM discussions any more because we had problems moderating those forums.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by TVG_Sasha;4064910;
    We suspect we know what's causing the 'mark-all-read' problem, and will be working on a fix this evening. We'll keep you posted -- this one should not involve any downtime.
    Hi Sasha Any word on a fix yet?

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Having trouble accessing the last page of the Find A Picture thread in the Fun and Games forum. I can get all the way up to page 349, but not to page 350 where the most recent posts are.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread