+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 96 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Problem / Question

Re: Problem / Question

TVG is looking into the problem and will fix it as soon as they can.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I've noticed that staff names (red, blue, goldenrod) are no longer bolded. Not a big deal, but just a noticeable difference. Also, the little gender markers are gone. I used to have the female symbol beside my name and I don't anymore. I can't see the symbols on anyone else, either.
    Wake up and be awesome

Those were custom add-ons that we'll have to figure out how to put back on this new version. It's on the list of things to do.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

I think the fort is infected. I was sitting and reading the live feed discussion thread in the big brother forum when a grey box popped up. It said "Thank you for your cooperation" and it had a button to click on saying "OK". I disconnected my modem and brought the task manager up to close my browser. I didn't click the OK button, so I think I'm ok. I just thought I should warn tptb.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine3331;4027728;
    I think the fort is infected. I was sitting and reading the live feed discussion thread in the big brother forum when a grey box popped up. It said "Thank you for your cooperation" and it had a button to click on saying "OK". I disconnected my modem and brought the task manager up to close my browser. I didn't click the OK button, so I think I'm ok. I just thought I should warn tptb.
    I got that a day or so ago, when I hit the submit reply button. It was there & gone pretty quickly.

I'm also still getting the long delays & the redirect message.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine3331;4027728;

I'm getting the same box and the same message. I did click on thw "OK" just to get rid of the message. My scan is done daily and does not show any infections.

Does anyone know if the chat mIRC program still operating? and if so, can you let me know the name and the server?

FORT Chatroom Go for it.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

thanks hepcat! there was another chat with a program called mIRC..is that one not current anymore?

If there was, it wasn't an official FORT thing.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread