+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 96 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435363738394080 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Problem / Question

FORT Newbie

Re: Problem / Question

The telescoping should be zapped. If anyone runs into a problem with it again, just let us know.

Administrator

It looks like the double posting problem might take a bit more time to fix, but we're actively looking for a solution. Please keep us posted if you see any other problems.

Quote Originally Posted by TVG_David;4022130;
    The telescoping should be zapped. If anyone runs into a problem with it again, just let us know.

Thanks, that problem has gone away - thanks to those who suggested to set the page to 10 posts while the problem persisted, that helped temporarily.

The telescoping is gone for me as well. BUT, I still get this after a 5 - 10 second delay from hitting the quick response button.

Thank you for posting! You will now be taken to your post. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.

Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.

Anyone else having this issue?

Yes, I get that message as well. The telescoping is resolved. Board is still moving a tad slow at times.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

The telescoping has gotten better; though it still occurs internittently.
    It is incredibly slow still, though, and some posts that appear on the screen cannot be opened at all.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;4022285;
    The telescoping is gone for me as well. BUT, I still get this after a 5 - 10 second delay from hitting the quick response button.

Thank you for posting! You will now be taken to your post. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.

Yes, for a couple of days now.

FORT Fogey

What is described above has been going on for a couple of weeks on my computer.

In addition, I submit the message, wait and then get a notice that the service is temporarily unavailable. So I submit the message again and get the box which says this is a duplicate post.

Real strange!! Really trying not to complain, but the more information you get the easier it might be to figure out the problem(s).

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;4022285;

I just started getting this message today. I thought maybe I had hit a wrong key or something and created the thing by mistake. I've been known to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.;4024764;
    I just started getting this message today. I thought maybe I had hit a wrong key or something and created the thing by mistake. I've been known to do that.
    I'm still getting the message after about a 10 second delay. Wish someone would look into it & see what the hey? It's not the fault of this site, but with everything going on around here, it is going to become totally unusable at work where we are still using old, older, oldest, browsers & such. (Not that I spend time on the internet while on company time)

+ Reply to Thread