+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 94 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676 ... LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Problem / Question

Re: Problem / Question

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;4003290;
    MiniDiva,

If you look just 4 posts before yours, you'll see someone else is getting the same error message as you. A mod answered that TV Guide is aware of the situation and is working on it.
    Thanks Ashley. I did read that but I was wondering if it was my version of IE that could be the issue also. As it turns out I do have IE8.

I am glad to know they are looking into. I don't want to miss out on anything here!

Additionally, they don't work on the weekends so don't expect anything too soon.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

They must be celebrating a long weekend. It ain't any better today than it has been.

Wow! This is lightening speed tonight! I hope the problem as been corrected!

Hi all! I'm sorry if there is already a link for my question as I have traversed the FORT poorly without my reading glasses! I put them somewhere but I can't find them! No, they're not on my the top of my head (the usual place) LOL! How is a TV program added to the FORT community? There's a new show called Master Chef that seems like a great show to add. Thank you in advance!
    Peekaboo...I see you!

If FORT isn't covering a show with recaps, we generally just have a thread for the show in the Other Reality Shows forum. Master Chef is being discussed here: http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...asterchef.html

You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Another customer complaint and disappointment in the site as of late. I've been a loyal reader/sometime poster for about 6 years now. FORT is and was the site to go to for all your reality tv needs. Great writers, posters and an awesome community. But lately, more often than not the site isn't working well anymore. Too many timeouts and server issues. Bah. Back in the day John did everything in his power to make sure that issues were taken care of quickly, seems that he is no longer involved and TV Guide seems to not care about its very loyal readership. The site used to crash when several thousand people were trying to access the site and that was understandable. Lately it seems the site can't even handle 500 people and it is getting more and more frustrating. Fix this issue TV Guide. The Bachelor/ette board is quite active and always has been due to the fact that we have the best sleuthers/insider information. It has been over 24 hours since the show and I can't find out what happened or what others thought of the show and it is kinda ticking me off. FIX THE SERVER ISSUES TV GUIDE!!!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

Still getting the internal service error or the site just won't come up. It is really fustrating!
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Quote Originally Posted by gracie;4009789;
    Still getting the internal service error or the site just won't come up. It is really fustrating!
    When I reload after the internal service error, the page usually comes up. I agree that we are having lots of timing out issues with FORT at any time of day or night. It is not my computer, as the other sites I go to are working fine. I have not seen such problems with FORT for many years now.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I know that TVguide.com owns this site now and they are suppose to repair it....but it doesn't seem like they have. You must understand how frustrating it is for your members. We love this site so much and yet we can't get on it Is anyone in contact with tvguide? Any updates? Please let us know so we aren't tearing our hair out all the time. Its beyond the point of frustration now. Help!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread