+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 94 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Problem / Question

Re: Problem / Question

Same here, so we will pass this question along to TV Guide who handles this type of technical problem (which always seems to land on a Friday).
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

It was happening to me all day in FF as well, but just now when I typed in the URL without the .php at the end, I got in:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/index
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3986096;
    I can get on this site using Internet Explorer, but when I was usimg firefox it kept asking me to download some strange files. Does anyone know how I can fix that? Thanks.
    I'm having the same problems in Google Chrome. I can't access here at all from Chrome. I have to switch to IE. Does anyone know what I can do?
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

I keep getting this error message:

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

The other day my computer told me the site was trying to download somethng to my computer and could not get on at all. I blocked and would not allow it but finally got on. Now I keep having the above problem Whats going on?
    ______________________________ __________
    Apache/2.2.11 (Ubuntu) Server at www.fansofrealitytv.com
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

TV Guide is aware of the problem and they are working on it.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3972154;
    What is a Premium Member?

Thanks in advance
    We used to become a premium member for a fee and get some extras and have our name in GREEN. This was long ago in John time.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

I couldn't get on the first time I tried this morning & multiple times over the past few days, so I was going to ask if the site is becoming unusable for others, but I see there have been difficulties. Hopefully, they'll get it straight.

I hope TV Guide is looking into the log on and slowness situation. I have had difficulty all weekend accessing, navigating between threads and staying logged on -- it even timed out multiple times trying to get to this thread. I switched my page view from 20 to 10 in the hope that this helps and it doesn't. I am getting two different error messages below. Sometimes it has made me log back in after timing out.

Service Temporarily Unavailable
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
    Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Are these issues with this web site or possible issues with IE7 or a combination of both?

Many thanks for looking into this.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

MiniDiva,

If you look just 4 posts before yours, you'll see someone else is getting the same error message as you. A mod answered that TV Guide is aware of the situation and is working on it.
    Wake up and be awesome

I am getting the same error's and frustrations. Is it board wide, or is it affecting a few people?

+ Reply to Thread