+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 96 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Problem / Question

Re: Problem / Question

Is there any way to post something in table format? I have an Excel sheet from which I'd like to post numbers, and it would be much clearer in a table. Thanks.

Actually, I figured out a workaround, so disregard that question! Thanks!

I was going to suggest taking a screenshot of your table and host it like a picture at tinypic or photobucket.

The forum does not support html code. I think you can do anything in vbulletin if you know the right codes but I've never done a table in vbulletin.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Thanks to Unk I figured out how to fix the "no loading" pages before I even had a chance to ask.

For a couple days now, I can't view the Bachelorette Media thread. I just get a white screen.

There's been posts from others about such problems with that thread in other Bachelorette threads.

TIA!
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3866052;
    For a couple days now, I can't view the Bachelorette Media thread. I just get a white screen.

There's been posts from others about such problems with that thread in other Bachelorette threads.

TIA!
    The Bcahelorette Media Thread that I started has now been locked because the second page was broken for some reason. Someone started a new one so we should be good to go. The only media article that was in the old thread was about Ali's fashion shoot. I hope that is all we missed.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

How do you write on a friend's profile wall? I looked everywhere and was not able to locate it. Thanks for your help.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3868863;
    How do you write on a friend's profile wall? I looked everywhere and was not able to locate it. Thanks for your help.
    All that I do is click on my User CP. I then click on "Contacts and Friends" under Networking. All you have to do is write a message in the text box in their profile and click "post message". They have to be your confirmed friend for you to post a message I believe.
    Wake up and be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3868862;
    The Bcahelorette Media Thread that I started has now been locked because the second page was broken for some reason. Someone started a new one so we should be good to go. The only media article that was in the old thread was about Ali's fashion shoot. I hope that is all we missed.
    Thanks!
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Ok my turn. Unk, is the slowness, and unable to get into threads being fixed or is it something we have to live with.

I changed my number of posts per page, its seems to be a little better, however I still have problems getting into some of the threads. For eg right now I can't get into Undercover Boss.

Thx

+ Reply to Thread