+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 96 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Problem / Question

Re: Problem / Question

Famita, do you mean something like a form letter or more like an email that someone wrote you personally?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I just today received two of them from anonymous@host.fansofrealitytv .lcom and I would appreciate it stopping. Please remove my emails. I was just here earlier today, and I do not wish to hear that this forum misses me when I'm here visiting every day. Give me your email and I'd be happy to forward them to you.

famita - I got two similar emails on 1/5. I thought it was a glitch since I'm on regularly too. Mine are from Fans of Reality TV BETA Reminder service (admin@fansofrealitytv.com) The text is
    Hello, MiaT2, We've noticed you haven't visited us at Fans of Reality TV for a while. We'd love to have you back! We've had some exciting things happen recently, and we're bigger and better than ever. You know we're always here when you want to talk about your favorite reality shows. If you don't remember your password, you can request it here: Fans Of Reality TV BETA - Lost Password Recovery Form If you have trouble with that, please respond to this e-mail and I'll help you take care of whatever issue it is preventing you from getting on the site. I look forward to seeing you back on the site! John (and the rest of the staff) FansofRealityTV.com P.S. If you don't want to receive e-mails like this in the future, you can log into your User CP / Edit Options, and uncheck the box next to "Receive E-Mail From Administrators". We've only sent you an e-mail because this box was checked, and we respect that. If you can't log in to uncheck it yourself, please let me know and I'll take care of it for you.
    I don't want to uncheck the Receive Email box because I do want to hear from Admins when there's a real issue.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

you got way more than I did. I tried to respond back and it was kicked right back to me. I am perturbed because it came to my work email. Enough is enough.

I just checked-that email that was used is not even available to FoRT. Any ideas?
    Last edited by famita; 01-08-2010 at 01:43 PM.

The Beta site was from sometime whren John was performing an upgrade (I believe) and this shouldn't be happening. Ignore it, and we'll look into it. It shouldn't be active at all, weird.

I have a stupid question that I am embarassed to even ask. How do I post a response to a post by a friend on my profile? There does not seem to be anywhere for me to respond. I have clicked all over the place. help!

When you click on your profile, below your name but above the other person's message there is a box to enter text. You use "post message" to put whatever you type there on to your page. The same goes for another person's profile.

Thanks for the information, but I don't have this box area to type in.

Gotcha - this appears to be happening to some people, I'll keep looking into it.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;3849089;
    Gotcha - this appears to be happening to some people, I'll keep looking into it.
    Thank you!!!

+ Reply to Thread