+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Problem / Question

Re: Problem / Question

This may seem like a minor issue but I am unable to "hide" the thread for 'Great American Road Trip'. I am going to User CP > Edit Options but when I scroll down to the section where I can exclude certain shows - GART is not available.

Anyone else experiencing this? Thanks!

Try it now, daddyzgirl, it should be fixed.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Thanks waywryd!
    Last edited by football_chick; 07-01-2009 at 06:57 PM. Reason: typo

FORT Fogey

Now I'm having to log in again every time. Did NOT get an answer when I questioned the reason for this before. Is this the right forum in which to post these questions??

Right now some of the settings had to be changed because the servers were getting slammed because of the Bachelorette. I wouldn't think it would affect you having to log in but that's the only thing that's different today, so it's possible.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3534763;
    Also, I never get notification of a new post in a thread I signed up for ... and problem number three is when I have to log in, and if I forget my password, I enter my email address as instructed, get the screen saying something is being mailed to me, but I never get it! This has been the case as long as I've been on FORT. I do check my spam folder to see if it wound up in there, but it's not there, either. It's just not being sent despite what the screen says.
    I did get a partial answer on the email problem. The email portion of our site is handled by tvguide.com and we don't have any control over it. We have alerted them to the problem but haven't had any response so far.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Can someone tell me why some of the profile pictures are down in forums for shows such as the Great American Road Trip or Design Star? There's probably something wrong with the hosting site that the pictures are coming from, but is there any way to fix the pictures? I know it's not that big of a deal, but it's just kind of bugging to see a red X by all of the contestants' bios.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I'm wondering why we can't see who's online anymore? Is this temporary or the way its going to be from now on? It was always nice to see when some of my friends were online. Thanks!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Crossing Guard - the pics are down because we're having issues with the server they are hosted on, but we're working on it.

And Juls, that feature was turned off in an attempt to help the board run faster (and prevent crashes). The load has been pretty heavy with the Bachelorette finale coming up. Hopefully that will calm down soon and we can turn "who's online" back on.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

I am having lots of problems just trying to log into the FORT website. I have no problems getting onto any other website, just FORT.
    This has been going on foor about 2 weeks.
    Can someone help me? Thanks
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread