+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Buddy List questions

Prior to the 3.0 beta version we're running now, you could ONLY send multiple-recipient PM's to your buddies. Now that you can do it without them being on your buddy list, the value of the buddy list has dropped dramatically.

For some reason I can't open my buddy list now (and I don't know when a problem could have occured because it's been about a month since I've opened it). All the other links work in my "Quick Links" drop down menu but that one.
    A man can convince anyone he's somebody else, but never himself. - Verbal Kint from the movie The Usual Suspects

Do you have a popup stopper?

Yeah, but I tried turning it off and it still didn't work. It was like that for a couple of days, but magically now it has started working again. hmmm....

Thanks anywho.
    A man can convince anyone he's somebody else, but never himself. - Verbal Kint from the movie The Usual Suspects

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    You click on the Buddy List button (which is the first of the 5 arrows on the top right), and when that pop-up comes up, you put checkmarks in the boxes next to all of the names you want to PM, and at the bottom, click "Send PM".

You can now send PM's to multiple people without using a buddy list, though, by separating names with a semicolon in the "To" field.
    Thanks. I was looking for this too.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Of course, we don't have the 5 arrows any more, but it's under "Quick Links" at the top of any page.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123