+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ignore a poster?

FORT Fogey
    They will read something to the effect of:

"JDHeninger has posted here, but you will not read that post, as you have that person on your ignore list"

So I would still know you posted... I just wouldn't have to look at your avatar. (But of course I'm not ignoring you JD )

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar

The ignore poster button comes in handy alot. I remember using it every other day, back in the days of the AJ forum (good god, that thing was scary)

I'm too nosy to put anyone on my ignore list. I'm too afraid I'd miss something.
    But Stargazer and I did try to test the ignore function a couple of weeks ago, to see what it did. So for y'all's edification, if you "ignore" someone, you can't see their posts or their av, although it does say that that person posted. And evidently you can't get PMs from them.
    That's about all we managed to figure out, because we had trouble running such a test when we couldn't communicate with each other.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    I'm too nosy to put anyone on my ignore list. I'm too afraid I'd miss something.
    Me too!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

LOL...me three
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    But Stargazer and I did try to test the ignore function a couple of weeks ago, to see what it did. So for y'all's edification, if you "ignore" someone, you can't see their posts or their av, although it does say that that person posted. And evidently you can't get PMs from them.
    That's about all we managed to figure out, because we had trouble running such a test when we couldn't communicate with each other.
    NERD

Quote Originally Posted by averagejane
    *ahem*
    dfleming, I'm crushed - I was really hoping my old av WOULD disturb and convulse people

Anyway, I've retired her/him/it. But thanks for paying more attention to my posts instead of my av
    I was paying more attention to your posts...but I always kept one eye on "it".
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I need to get out more bloonman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    Yeah, but my question is .. will you add a feature similar to, "Whose buddy list am I on? " such as "Who's ignoring me?"

Cause then, that would be .. you know ..not good.
    Bumpkin

I left something for you in the 'My Art' thread and wanted to make sure you knew about it. Of course, if I'm on your 'ignore list' it won't really matter...

"I have abandoned my search for truth, and am now looking for a good fantasy." ~ Ashleigh Brilliant

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123