+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Photo-sharing Websites

Re: Photo-sharing Websites

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    THANKS, ECM and ARIEL for your replies.

I saw on Photobucket's Facebook page that they are getting slammed with ANGRY people for doing this. Like reallllly realllly angry comments.

GOOD.
    As I was reading through all the comments, I saw one that shared an extension you can download for Chrome that will allow you to download your Photobucket albums. I installed it and it works great so far. Do a search in Chrome extensions for "Photobucket Album Downloader"

There's a free version that puts limits on the number of images you can download, and a paid unlimited version that only costs $1.99. Money well spent.

I searched in Firefox add-ons and didn't see it there, so it might just be available for Chrome for now.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: Photo-sharing Websites

A while ago I also tried the album download they recommended and it didn't work. I'll give that a try.

I recently downloaded dropbox, but haven't used it. I haven't done my homework yet, but maybe that is a cloud alternative for personal photos in case my computer has another aneurysm.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12