+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Signature Line Restrictions

Signature Line Restrictions

Due to the growth of the site, and some abuse of our relaxed signature line policies, we are implementing a new set of signature line restrictions, effective immediately:

1) Maximum font size in signature lines is 3, which looks like this:

This is a size 3 font.

2) NO IMAGES ALLOWED in signature lines, except for a maximum of 2 FORT smilies - not to include the "large" smilies (angry man, pond, etc.)

3) Sig line text should comply with our regular posting rules. PG-13, no all-caps, etc.

4) Sig text that is too obtrusive will be removed.

5) Sig lines with just your name will be removed. User names are on the left of every post, there's no need to have it in your signature, too.

If your sig line is in violation of any of these new rules, the moderators will remove it, without notice. It will be your responsibility to choose another sig line that meets the rules, if you wish to have one.

Thank you for your understanding. All usergroups will be required to comply with these rules, including moderators. There will be no exceptions.

A reminder seems to be in order about this rule (also available in our Rules section of our FAQ, which you agreed to when you signed up).

I have begun modifying/removing sigs in violation. The most prevalent violation is the 2-smilie rule. Keep that in mind.

Princess
    Thanks, John. It's really annoying having to scroll half a page of sig to get to the next post.

Hey John,

Is this guy considered a large smilie? :monkeybut

I'm thinking he might be so I went ahead and deleted my sig.

Hope

Technically, yes. But I had left it in yours, along with Senrik's "welcome" smilie, because overall the sig lines were pretty short.

Princess
    Quote Originally Posted by luv4stephen
    Is this guy considered a large smilie? :monkeybut
    Large, yes, but mostly rude, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Modesty
    Large, yes, but mostly rude, imo.
    I don't see him as rude at all....just really cute! Especially since my oldest daughter used to playfully call herself a "monkmee butt" when she was a little girl.

Doesn't matter anyway, I had already removed my entire sig.

Ok, I'm trying to figure out how to make the print in my signature smaller. I want to keep all of my faverate Bob Seger songs in there. (yeah Bob). I do find it amazing that I have been floating around here for more then a year and at times I have no idea of how to do things. Is there any way to go smaller then a 1 size...I'm sure there is but I can't think of it.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

1's as small as you can go... You might try removing the blank lines, and maybe using different colors to offset the different songs? Just a suggestion...

colors? the man wants me to try using colors? I did try those once and totally f**ked up what I was doing...but for you John I will try again........
    editted to add....I did it...I won't tell you what I messed up while doing it but I did it (saving my pony cars for the dream cruise season)
    Last edited by nlmcp; 11-23-2003 at 07:52 AM.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast