+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Recap 9/21/04 – And So They Scatter

Great review Zaius! I'm only a umm..week late on here
    I to would like to see a reunion of all the roomies and see what they're up to now. The show was actually done in July so we should know what they have all decided to do now.
    Hmm a second season would be cool...but what would they do?
    It'd be interesting to see what they would do...untill a next possible season...see you all later
    Visit my site at: http://edrivehome.cjb.net

FORT Newbie
    Libra2680

I understand what you mean. However, after a year or so and time for them to get acclamated to their lives, while the producers don't have an obligation to us to bring them all back together, they could be courteous enough to kind of let us know that the AK are okay, that they have been successful at whatever they did, or that they decided to go back to the Amish or whatever. Hey, I think most all of us who watched the show kind of feel like those kids are "the Nation's" kids since we saw so much of them. I would like to know whatever happened to Kevan, Reese, and all of the other English kids. I do, however, see your point and to a degree can agree with you. But if the kids become successful what a great example that is to other kids, Amish or English, who are struggling with who they are and what they want.

I have spoken to both Mose and Jonas several times since the show (Jonas just last night) and neither one of them is looking for the spotlight right now and are just going about their lives quietly. I don't feel that I have a right to update anyone on what they are doing specifically. If they want to update people then I'm sure they will find a way. Don't forget that they have access to this forum so they know people are interested. The rest is up to them.

Traveler
    Er, did anyone else get a chill down their spine with this post (as in possible stalker)?

Quote Originally Posted by libra2680
    I have spoken to both Mose and Jonas several times since the show (Jonas just last night) and neither one of them is looking for the spotlight right now and are just going about their lives quietly. I don't feel that I have a right to update anyone on what they are doing specifically. If they want to update people then I'm sure they will find a way. Don't forget that they have access to this forum so they know people are interested. The rest is up to them.
    Those lives haunted by
    the rose shall be the ghost that
    took their destiny

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123