+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UPN Bios Told Us the Ending!

??

What are you talking about? Are you saying the jobs listed on the site tell whether they left the community or not?

FORT Newbie
    Frostelized, I was not informed about that part of the Amish life. Those who have provided information have educated me about things I generalized out of not understanding the entire community. However, I am becoming so informed and that excites me. I admire the Amish people so much, and I am just trying to get to know more about them. Frostelized, we all generalize from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Truthseeker
    Frostelized, I was not informed about that part of the Amish life. Those who have provided information have educated me about things I generalized out of not understanding the entire community. However, I am becoming so informed and that excites me. I admire the Amish people so much, and I am just trying to get to know more about them. Frostelized, we all generalize from time to time.
    Hmm.. ok.

FORT Newbie
    I have a midwife friend in PA who has clients who are Miriam's family - they say she has been out of the community for two years -- I am guessing she was at Pinecrest in Florida where a lot of the Amish go on vacation. It is also one of the places they go if they are trying to decide what to do. I think that is where she must have met Randy who is in my community in Indiana. My community is buzzing about the whole thing, as is Miriam's community -- but I have not heard if Randy or Miriam have returned. I think that Mose could go back, if he confessed before the congregation on his knees and obeyed all the rules thereafter. In the meantime he would be shunned, but the others would not because they had not yet joined the church. On the other hand they would be a huge source of embarrassment to their families.
    Jennifer Williams, Bloomington, In

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12