+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Follow-up to Rant on date change/no re-run

I missed it too, and I only know when it was actually on due to reading this board!

My ReplayTV might have recorded the show at a different day IF it was not already busy recording the MILLION other damn reality shows that the networks seem to all want to put on the same night!

How am I supposed to watch the Big Brother 5 finale AND Last Comic Standing AND Trading Spouses AND the Amish in the City finale at the same time even with one DVR and two VCRS? (not including Next Greatest Champ, The Amazing Race, Scrubs, Real World Philapdelphia and Nip/Tuck also on the same night).

And then I search the ReplayTV for other showings of it and there are NONE? You are jerks, UPN!

Quote Originally Posted by touque
    I'm not sure if this is common knowledge by now, but for those of you who don't know; the "Amish" finale will be aired on Global television out of all Canadian provinces (except Quebec) on Sunday night at, I believe, 10 pm. So, if you have satellite, you may still be able to catch it.
    That's great news because I missed the finale as well. I had no idea it was moved to Tuesday.

re second chance for Canadians

it is being rerun here in BC at 9pm on Global Sunday night
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

Quote Originally Posted by val123elephant
    it is being rerun here in BC at 9pm on Global Sunday night
    In Ontario, Global is airing it at 9:00 Saturday.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fogey
    Hoy shat! It's 9:30! Thanks Qboots!

ETA: But then again, since it is only Friday I guess I have 23 and a half hours to catch it. :rolleyes .
    Still, thanks so much Qboots.

Not only that, but why in God's name is Global Ontario showing it a day early as well? Every other show has aired on the Sunday.
    Wack jobs. :rolleyes
    Last edited by toque; 09-24-2004 at 10:32 PM.

You're welcome. And you're right - today is Friday.

And I would've missed the date change, but I was watching Global earlier tonight and saw an ad for Amish on Saturday. Checked the website to make sure.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Xantham Gum
    How am I supposed to watch the Big Brother 5 finale AND Last Comic Standing AND Trading Spouses AND the Amish in the City finale at the same time even with one DVR and two VCRS?
    I had TiVo going in one room, a VCR in the other, and asked my boyfriend if he'd tape a show for me. Good lord, I think we need a 12-step program.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

FORT Newbie
    I also missed it -- Can I buy a tape from someone? I don't have satellite -
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by candor
    I had TiVo going in one room, a VCR in the other, and asked my boyfriend if he'd tape a show for me. Good lord, I think we need a 12-step program.
    LOL, I know! It is embarrassing to even admit to going to all that trouble when most people consider watching even ONE reality show shameful, and this is the only place I could openly admit to such a thing without worrying about how pathetic I looked.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by touque
    I'm not sure if this is common knowledge by now, but for those of you who don't know; the "Amish" finale will be aired on Global television out of all Canadian provinces (except Quebec) on Sunday night at, I believe, 10 pm. So, if you have satellite, you may still be able to catch it.
    They have changed it to Saturday (tonight) at 9:00 PM according the canada.com TV listings.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast