+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 9/15 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by baraka
    Threadjack: Barefootdyke: I checked out the site you posted, it was sad/embarrassing and yet funny to me.....just want to add most Christians are embarrassed by that type of narrowminded foolishness mascarading as faith.....have you seen the movie Saved! it's a great send up of that type of thing....end threadjack

oh, i definately know that most christians don't feel as strongly as that, but there's radicals everywhere.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    It's been a while, and I lost the "oomph" to bitch about all of them and finish that last PM.

But, one other thing that I REALLY wish they showed us, was where they stayed after spending the day working on farms in Amish country. Where? A hotel I bet.. too bad it wasn't at one of the homes..I was REALLY looking forward to that.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

At least there have been no arguments and/or fights between them since 2 eps ago.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Newbie

me too

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    It's been a while, and I lost the "oomph" to bitch about all of them and finish that last PM.

But, one other thing that I REALLY wish they showed us, was where they stayed after spending the day working on farms in Amish country. Where? A hotel I bet.. too bad it wasn't at one of the homes..I was REALLY looking forward to that.
    they told us nothing about whether they were already on Rumspringa or not, although I am guessing they were, since they saw casting advertisements and their bios seem like it, but that was such a good question! mine too

It must be "Dead Pig Week" on TV. First this show, then Survivor.

I found myself not getting annoyed at Whitney this week, for the first time ever.

I agree with Jonas about fanatics. There's nothing wrong with people having different opinions, but when they put blinkers on so they can only see one side of a situation, they become dangerous.

Glad to see Ruth reunite with her boyfriend, and Miriam get to see her Mom.

Gotta go. Time to put some satanic music on the stereo. (You know: Abba, Beach Boys, Shania Twain. )
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345