+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Outside Relationships Worth Anything?

"Amish In The City" JonasIsTheMan's Avatar

Outside Relationships Worth Anything?

I noticed awhile ago that Reese and Megan both had boyfriends yet both of them were coming on to Kevan and flirting with them...Kevan didn't really give in to either of them completly but it makes ya think if he had...that would mean that the city kids were hiding their relationships in the first place..that just makes me a lesser fan of theirs...
    "After all the backstabbing they've done, those PANSIES can't handle backstabbing themselves." - Jonas P. Kurtz

Quote Originally Posted by JonasIsTheMan
    I noticed awhile ago that Reese and Megan both had boyfriends yet both of them were coming on to Kevan and flirting with them...Kevan didn't really give in to either of them completly but it makes ya think if he had...that would mean that the city kids were hiding their relationships in the first place..that just makes me a lesser fan of theirs...
    I don't why Reese & Meagan would hide their relationships unless someone from the show told them to for some reason ,who really knows. It may have just because they really didn't want to mention it ,they only ones the can anwser that is Reese and Meagan. :rolleyes
    Last edited by realitytvfan71; 09-11-2004 at 06:39 PM.

"Amish In The City" JonasIsTheMan's Avatar
    Ya thats true. But it seems weird to me because Kevan kinda backed off on both of them..can you imagine if he had gone along with them? Meagan even climbed into bed with him..she said her and Kevan wasn't anything big..."it was nothing" well you don't really climb into bed with someone you barely know for fun..
    "After all the backstabbing they've done, those PANSIES can't handle backstabbing themselves." - Jonas P. Kurtz

+ Reply to Thread