+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9/08 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Judging by your answer, you pretty much did understand my post and agreed.
    I thought you asked "does that make sense?" in regard to the Amish's hyprocracy. Like when someone says "he doesn't believe in it, and yet he does it anyway. Does that make sense?"
    Your post definitely made sense.

I was disappointed we didn't get to find out Jonas' GED results last night. I suppose in real-life you don't get the scores back right away, but I'm anxious to know how he did! Also, I wonder if the shows are being shown in order of filming.

Has anyone else noticed that Ruth doesn't seem to have her belly piercing. I noticed it wasn't there when they did the mud bath thing several weeks ago. I was thinking infection with the mud, and Meagan sat out because of her fresh tattoo.
    Paintin' the Town Blue!

FORT Newbie
    Ruth had her belly pierced after the mudbath at the spa.

Yeah, tonight was a good show, but I'm definitely looking forward to next week when they come to Ohio!! I'm wondering where they'll go though, because if they're supposed to see how "the other half lives" I don't know how they can do it with Amish. Maybe not show the Amish people's faces? Or go to a Mennonite farm? There are a few places in Holmes County where you can pay for a tour of Amish businesses, farms, etc. I'd sooo love to do that and one day I will. I am VERY interested as to where they'll be next week!!

I missed last night's episode... Do they still have the encore on Friday?
    Ludicrous speed!

Quote Originally Posted by sahm_Bev
    Ruth had her belly pierced after the mudbath at the spa.
    Actually, I just checked and it was on the preceding episode (the 8/11 show; the mud bath was on 8/18). Ruth got her piercing at the same time as Meagan's tattoo. So, were they filmed in that order? Only the shadow knows.
    Last edited by Mantenna; 09-10-2004 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by scarlett530
    Wow--the girls are looking good! Especially dramatic effects with Ruth, Miriam & Ariel.
    But Meagan . . . I was all excited thinking that the stylists would actually do something, like cut off the skanky ends and fix the color, and she came out almost the same.

FORT Newbie
    Thanks, Mantenna, I stand corrected!!

Yeah, I was not impressed with Meagan's makeover. I can't remember how dh and I her new look, but it wasn't good/nice.

I didn't like the dark color that was picked for Ruth's hair.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Yeah, i thought the color for her was way too severe.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Newbie
    i'm really excited to see what part of Ohio's Amish country that the group would go to. I actually went to Sugarcreek Ohio this summer to see Amish country with my own eyes after being insterested in the lifestyle for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by hica19
    i'm really excited to see what part of Ohio's Amish country that the group would go to. I actually went to Sugarcreek Ohio this summer to see Amish country with my own eyes after being insterested in the lifestyle for a long time.
    Well there's only a couple large groupings of Amish in Ohio. Aw I can't think of what the city's called, but I know it starts with an M. I think it's Middlefield, if I'm correct.

Either they'll film the Amish from far away or just show thier backs. Like in pictures of the Amish you usually see them from behind. They could pixel their faces out, but it's going to be hard to film the Amish.
    Aw I just realized I'll have to tape the show next week, I gotta take pictures of hot hockey players for my hockey site. :phhht

Touque, I meant to tell you this, but I absolutely love your avatar! Hilarious!
    Visit my site at: http://edrivehome.cjb.net

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast