+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recap 9/01/04 – The Persian Connection

Those "city kids" are terrible! They have to be the most ignorant and childish group of people I have ever seen on a reality show. Whitney and Reese are the worst - i honestly don't know how other people even deal with them. And that girl Megan...my goodness. I can't stand a single one of those kids. The only person who shows an ounce of maturity is Kevan (when he tried to mind the latest rift) but of course, that just made him a bigger target.
    I am embarrassed that those poor amish kids will go home thinking that young Americans act like that.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by coco_puff
    I am embarrassed that those poor amish kids will go home thinking that young Americans act like that.
    Don't worry about that too much. Those "poor amish kids" have been out in the world for a lot longer than the show lets on and have had much more experience with young kids outside of their Amish lives. (BTW, hate to nitpick, but they are all young Americans. )

Great re-cap, Zaius! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaius
    I’m Half Pissed By Your Half Truths

I'm a little late reading this recap, but it was worth it!

I loved that you brought back that guy from Monkey Island as "agitated Nick."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12