+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 9/01 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    I about fell out of my chair when during the previews for next week Jonas said he was "born for the red carpet". I can't believe how inconsiderate the others were when they woke him up when they knew he had his G.E.D. test the next morning. While he probably already has the results, I'm still wishing him good luck.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

i agree with the most of you about kevan being the only city boy who actually doesnt despise the amish and who is actually very open and loving.

i can relate to him a lot since i am myself muslim (yes he is muslim).

who the heck said he doesnt look persian? are u kidding me? he has persian written all ove rhim. he is hot too.

i didnt get to see the entire show. i was watching hawaii. what was the whle u dont look persian thing about?

"Amish In The City" JonasIsTheMan's Avatar
    Man oh man was this an interesting episode one of the best yet..I can't believe Nick made such a big deal out of everything...Kevan didn't do something that horrible that would result in Nick not shaking his hand..sheesh!

The previews for next week look awesome! Jonas is such a coolie! i hope he gets his G.E.D and does well..Oh man how we all know the feeling of being nervous before a test and just wanting it to be over while you are writing it! GO JONAS..and next week his "made for the red carpet" i gotta record that episode..the glimpse of him all decked out was cool! He such a hottie!
    "After all the backstabbing they've done, those PANSIES can't handle backstabbing themselves." - Jonas P. Kurtz

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by prncess20
    i agree with the most of you about kevan being the only city boy who actually doesnt despise the amish and who is actually very open and loving.

i can relate to him a lot since i am myself muslim (yes he is muslim).

who the heck said he doesnt look persian? are u kidding me? he has persian written all ove rhim. he is hot too.

i didnt get to see the entire show. i was watching hawaii. what was the whle u dont look persian thing about?
    As part of their multiculttral party they all went to several different cultural areas within L.A. (Olivera St, Little Bombay, Chinatown) one of them was a festival I believe was called Cairofest, which was an arabic/persian festival. A girl at the festival asked who was persian amongst them, and Kevan stepped forward, and she goes "No, no, you're not persian, not with those blue eyes."
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Yeah, i didn't apreaciate her saying that.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom
    As part of their multiculttral party they all went to several different cultural areas within L.A. (Olivera St, Little ay, Chinatown) one of them was a festival I believe was called Cairofest, which was an arabic/persian festival. A at the festival asked who was persian amongst them, and Kevan stepped forward, and she goes "No, no, you're not persian, not with those blue eyes."
    OMG! she seriously said that? and damn i didnt know kevan had blue eyes (that even makes him hotter!) lol.

that is sooo wrong because my mom is full pakistani and she has naturally reddish brown hair with green eyes.

FORT Fogey
    Just watched the show and honestly am more than a little tired of the same old Ruth having "never seen a dress like that in my whole life", and Miriam "not being able to make up her mind", and the city kids making fun of everything they do and the created conflict between Kevan and Nick.
    Oh, those producers think they are so clever... having all the kids experience other cultures and meet "ed-were-doe", as Mose would say. Led right to Whitney's little speech about learning to accept each other for their differences, and that's what that week was all about. My favourite bit was Nick responding (sarcastically), "oh, do you think that was what this week was about?" He may be an ass sometimes, but he's not stupid.

And Mose, everytime Mose saying "I hope we can all leave as friends..."
    I don't know guys, I'm starting to get a sneeeeeeeaking suspicion that they will all have nice things to say about each other in the final show... and will all "leave as friends". :rolleyes

I won't stop watching, cause heck, I started watching and must see it through , (plus I still find Mose likeable), but it's getting old quick for me.

BTW, someone asked about Mose mentioning his 22 years as Amish. He's really 24, but he's been in the outside world for two years already, he left the Amish when he was 22.

FORT Fogey
    One more note: they didn't show anything regarding the relationship between Nick and Ariel. Seemed to be the focus the last couple of shows and now... nothing???
    *sigh* You'd think this was made by NBC.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    *threadjack- touque, that's a cool avatar! *

This episode got on my nerves. I didn't even bother watching the whole thing. Thanks to you guys, I know I didn't miss a thing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123