+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 8/25 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

8/25 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion about tonights show in this thread only until midnight eastern.

Thanks and enjoy the show.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    i guess no one is watching anymore? or at least watching and reading here?

i can't watch it tonight ... my digital cable is down and the basic cable doesn't go high enough. so hopefully i'll see it when it's re-aired on sunday.

Funny fluff, you posted right exactly when i tuned into the show.
    I wish ariel had better taste in men though, you can do much better then nick. Whitney annoys me even more though, her voice is tres annoying.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Did anyone else catch Ariel's comment about "catching your own fish or killing your own cow?"

So, when was the last time you went out in the backyard and killed a cow for dinner?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Whitney sees a bug. Shades of Outback Jack, here. At least she didn't scream and run.

I have come to the conclusion that Ruth has never seen anything in her life.

This show would be much more interesting if they would have just put 12 AK in a house instead of adding the CK to the mix. Whitney, Megan, and Reese go back and crawl under your rocks where you won't bother the rest of the human race any longer. I'm so tired of hearing the crap that comes out of their mouths....grow up and realize that life doesn't revolve around your nasty selves. (Excuse me while I throw up) I don't think there is any hope for Whitney to ever be with someone unless she has her mouth permanently sewn shut. Wow peace at last...and what an annoyingly whiny voice! aaarrggghh! Ok I'm done ranting now...just had to get it out. :phhht

FORT Newbie
    I really can't stand some of those city kids. Reese, Whitney and Meagan do in fact suck, I don't hate anybody and I'm a lovable guy but I definately don't like them...they just come off as very selfish to me.

This episode pissed me off just because I thought they would start getting along and mesh better as a group. Ariel, Kevan (sp?), and Nick really aren't that bad, but I really can't stand the city kids. Honestly, I just wanna kick Reese's ass and I know he is gay and that is looked down upon almost as much as hitting girls but he deserves it, the inconsiderate little punk. I didn't think Meagan was that bad until I saw this episode...she is a *****!

edit: They are selfish brats.

FORT Fogey
    I still have 30 minutes til it airs here no one to watch it with this time of night.....

FORT Newbie
    The reason no one listens to her?? Hmmmm? Could be because everytime she speaks she makes their ears fill up with blood! That voice. *shudders*. I am soo over the ck's . They could cure cancer and feed ALL the homeless in LA. Wouldn't change my hatred of them. What worthless bunch of morons. They could not have found better people for this show?? They are rude, ugly, nasty, immature lazy idiots. Why didn't they help cook or at least help clean up??one or the other would have been fine! Dont sit back and bitch about it. :phhht Watching Whiny wobble (say that three times fast) across the sand to "clean" .Well lets just say her voice(Minnie Mouse) is not the only thing she has in common with a Disney character. She looked just like Donald Duck!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast