+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 8/25 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by touque
    I didn't think much of the Amish calling Ariel a bitch either. I'm not saying they're perfect, but they're way better than the cks
    I don't think much of the CK and the words that come out of their filthy mouths period. They may not swear much but the things they say about others are much worse than that.

I expected more from reese because of his sexuality. Some may not like him becuase of his lifestyle, But i guess even those who aren't excepted by some, somehow fail to accept others as well. This is was really is sad for me, even the openminded can falter.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by touque
    And I still believe that Reese telling them to "be real" when they are just being themselves is ridiculous. Just because they are different them him doesn't make them "unreal".
    Well, I do agree with you there. And I will admit Reese can be delusional at times - definitely not my favorite out of the city kids. I just really don't like one-side bashing, no matter what it is, especially when the ones getting bashed can't even defend themselves. I'm on the other side of the fence because I find the Amish to be intolerable as well. I never said I was a FAN of the city kids, I just said I wasn't a fan of the Amish and prefer the city kids.

I wasn't being mean and I wasn't really saying anything negative about the Amish - not even close to what was being said about the city kids by others here. The backlash I got with having a differing opinion from the majority surprised me.

Play nice, children. I don't really want to have to delete any more posts.

FORT Fogey
    You were really surprised? After knowing how Pro-Amish this forum is? Baby, it was coming.

But if it makes you feel any better, I think Mose may be a bit chauvenistic and he is definitely set in his ways. I know I mentioned somewhere that I thought from the way he looked during the church service a few shows back, his mind was made up against that method of worship from the beginning.
    And it's getting a bit annoying that Ruth always says "I've never in my whole life..." every time she does something new.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567