+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 8/25 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

"Amish In The City" JonasIsTheMan's Avatar
    I feel that yesterday's episode was the best yet! I loved it..It showed a new side of the Amish boys. Mose, Jonas, and Randy. They seemed to speak up and be more up front about everything. 2 great things happened. 1. Randy spoke up to Meagan about taking his clothes out of the dryer..GO RANDY...2. Jonas gave the city kids a taste of their own medicine! GO JONAS!

I totally think the show would be a lot better if the City Kids would just disappear...maybe Kevan could stay because he's nicer to the Amish.
    "After all the backstabbing they've done, those PANSIES can't handle backstabbing themselves." - Jonas P. Kurtz

"Hey Reese, your proctologist called. He found Your head!"
    Do i love you because you're beautiful? Or are you beautiful because I love you?

Now that was funny!
    Paintin' the Town Blue!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle the Flash
    They went camping at some really nice beach resort
    It was the Catalina Islands, near L.A.

This episode really bugged me. The whole thing. Especially Whitney.

Also, the whole "kissing, talking" stupid stuff with Ariel and whatshisname in the tent.. supposedly everyone was listening in on them while they were "googly talking, etc" with each other.
    If anyone noticed the lights were shining right behind everyone, casting a HUGE shadow on the tent. If ANYONE has any brains in their heads, they would notice that people were right outside the tent.
    I think that whole thing was a set-up to make it look like more was going on than it was.

Also.. who the hell is Reese to holler at whatshisname (who was kissing Ariel) to "NOT DO THAT IN HERE"!?? It wasn't even his tent! Just cause he's a flaming gay-arsehole and doesn't want to sleep with "those stinky boys", doesn't give him the right to act like a prick to someone else who is crashing in the girl's tent.

I'm liking Kevan and Jonas's friendship, those two are really making a great impression on me.

How funny that I'm all annoyed about these idiots. :rolleyes
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

That's all too funny, Maveno!

I completely agree with you, too . . . some of the city kids are such prats. Whitney, Reese & Meagan really irritated me in this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    ...If anyone noticed the lights were shining right behind everyone, casting a HUGE shadow on the tent. If ANYONE has any brains in their heads, they would notice that people were right outside the tent.
    I think that whole thing was a set-up to make it look like more was going on than it was.
    Maveno - First, I agree with you, it probably was set up. This show is pretty cheesy that way. However, I don't think it really would have mattered. You stated that if anyone with brains would notice the people outside. You forgot that it was Nick and Ariel in there
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

It's possible that Ariel fried her brain by becoming a vegetarian. Or maybe she was dropped as a baby lol j/k
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FinallyHere
    Maveno - First, I agree with you, it probably was set up. This show is pretty cheesy that way. However, I don't think it really would have mattered. You stated that if anyone with brains would notice the people outside. You forgot that it was Nick and Ariel in there
    I feel like an idiot!
    You're right. My bad. You, my friend, are totally correct!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    does anyone know what channel it aires on sundays? i can't seem to find it in my schedule .... maybe it just doesn't play in my area.

I just watched the episode because I was away. I have got to say that Whitney and Reese are spoiled and need to be taught a lesson. At least Meghan said shes a priss. The Amish have got to tell the city kids to shove it. Kevan is doing it, Randy did it but its time for Mose, Jonas and Ruth to tell them whats up. I think if they were to raise their voices and tell them to kiss their a$$ then maybe Whitney, Reese and Meghan would shut up and get off their high horse.

Ariel and Nick are really nothing. They kiss and flirt but it seems like they do it because they can't stand either side and just do it to pass time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast