+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 8/25 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

The city kids gave Mose a ration because he was dead tired after the camping trip where he was cooking, cleaning, breaking up camp, and hauling all that crap back home--because he went to bed without taking a shower.

I couldn't believe how the city girls sat on their butts bossing the Amish boys around, doing absolutely nothing to help out during the camping trip.

I'm about at the point of watching it with closed captioning so I don't have to hear Reese's or Whitney's voices ever again.

Also couldn't believe Meagan-the-witch taking Randy's wet clothes out of the dryer and throwing them on Ruth's bed so Meagan could do her own. There are some mega-losers on this show...and it's not the Amish.
    Paintin' the Town Blue!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Im glad randy handed her some s**t right back. Wtf do these people think they are?
    Most of the city kids are a bunch of cowards because they don't have the courtesy of putting problems out there instead they have to talk behind someone elses back.

You get exactly what you give!!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Ugh, can the CK get any worse? I don't like Whiney (taking Tina Marie's nickname) at all. :phhht What is up with the CK getting so defensive when they found out the Amish and Kevan were complaining? As if they don't do that 24/7 themselves. The CK are a bunch of idiots. I'll throw in a kick for Reese too, that guy really needs to get his head out of his butt.
    Ludicrous speed!

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by tina marie
    They could not have found better people for this show?? They are rude, ugly, nasty, immature lazy idiots.
    That is exactly what the producers were looking for.

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumpshaker
    I'll hold Reese down and you can wail on him, k?
    Do you really think it would take someone to hold him down for anyone of us to whoop his a$$?

You know, my hubby made an interesting observation last night. So much of the tension comes from the fact that the Amish kids all have the same background and upbringing, whereas the CK all have such different experiences - and therefore can't even get along with each other as CK's. Doesn't excuse the CK in my book at all . . but it was something I hadn't thought of before. I'm so sick to death of all of the CK's whining, backbiting, and superiority complexes. Ugh.
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

FORT Fogey
    I think it was Ariel or Kevan that mentioned that in an interview. He or she said that sometimes the Ck felt like outsiders because the AK would talk together and knew the same games and songs.
    But really, it was the Ck's that alienated the AK's in the first place so I'm certainly shedding no for them.
    I can't understand their bad attitudes mostly because it's not as though they are having a difficult time in the house. It's not like any of the competitive reality shows where there is deprivation, or intense competition, or they cannot leave the house. This is the easiest living they'll probably ever have... and they should be not .
    Yuck.
    I'd gladly take that vacation. Especially with the Ak's.

FORT Fan
    Last night's show really p***ed me off. Felt like doing an imitation of a former boss of mine who used to throw his coffee cup through the tv screen (I worked at a tv station). I hope that the city kids are watching this and absolutely cringing at their own behaviour.

I did think that Ariel giving the fish a "good death" was pretty sweet though. Wacked out, but sweet.

It's 10:15 am my time, and I'm still riled up about last nights show. Whitney put herself on the top of my most disliked list. I wanted to reach through the screen and shove sand in her mouth, just to stop the sound of her voice. Mose must be the worlds most patient man in history. Even when the CKs were being soooo snarky, he still tried to find out what would make everyone get along. Bless his golden heart!

FORT Regular
    I hate Whitney! She should do the world a favor by duct taping her mouth shut. Reese is another guy I really don't like. Kevan should have beaten the crap out of Reese from episode one. What kind of wuss fights with a dirty sock. Whit-eese win for World's Most Annoying Voice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast