+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 8/25 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    So, um, what happened?

No takers? O.k. I'll have to be patient and wait for the re-cap.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by touque
    So, um, what happened?

No takers? O.k. I'll have to be patient and wait for the re-cap.
    Toque! Did you not see the show?

FORT Fogey
    No. I don't get the station so I have to wait until Sunday to catch it here in Canada

And , by the way.

FORT Newbie
    They went camping at some really nice beach resort, cooked some food had a quick competition (race) with amish boy w/city girls and vice versa.

City boys w/amish girls won the race and got to go out to a nice place to eat.

City girls whined, bitched and order around the amish guys who basically did all the cooking, and cleaning up. They went back to the house and things heated up even more where the city kids acted like typical selfish brats. Not very detailed but didn't feel like typing much.

Also, Ariel had a hilarious moment when they caught a fish on the beach, she felt bad for it and petted it...until it was completely dead. Nick had some funny remarks: "who pets a fish to death?" lol

edit: Whitney did most of the whining by the way, the rest of the girls just sat on their asses.
    Last edited by Kyle the Flash; 08-25-2004 at 11:44 PM.

FORT Fogey
    No. I don't get the station so I have to wait until Sunday to catch it here in Canada

And , by the way.
    Bummer I get it in 20 minutes, I'm so excited This is what my life has become....the highlight of my week is AITC. I just got home from school :rolleyes I really need a destresser!

FORT Fogey
    Going to make a cup of so I can settle in.

Shall I chat with myself about the show?

FORT Fogey
    Thanks Kyle, for the cap... sweet of you.

Scarlett, I'd be excited too, if it was on in 20. Nothing wrong with using Mos... er, I mean, AITC, to destress a little... (just add a and enjoy!)
    Sorry, I'd join you just to find out what's going on but it's getting late and I have kids and yada, yada, yada... G'Night!

FORT Fogey
    Thanks Kyle, for the cap... sweet of you.

Scarlett, I'd be excited too, if it was on in 20. Nothing wrong with using Mos... er, I mean, AITC, to destress a little... (just add a and enjoy!)
    G'Night!
    Night Yep, I love that Mo---I mean show.

FORT Fogey
    This show put the CK in the worst light yet. What a whiny bunch of brats! :rolleyes

I agree with you guys 100%! I wish they'd just take the city kids off the show. They're useless, annoying, selfish, whiny brats who are a waste of space. I can't stand 'em!.

And Kyle, Babe, I'll hold Reese down and you can wail on him, k? But can we take turns? I wanna couple shots on him myself, that miserable poseur snotface. Get off my tv, "you stupid-stupid!" {tm my daughter}

Whitney, shut up! Your voice makes my head hurt! You haven't even begun to experience the difficulties of life, so quit whining.

Mose, wanna come over for dinner Sunday night? You are the most precious man! I think a lot of people could take lessons from you. You're one class act with a heart of gold. You'll go far, my friend.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast