+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 8/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

8/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Oops, a little late. Please keep all discussion in this thread until midnight Eastern.

Thanks!

FORT Fan
    whats up with reese?. Man The guy is not gay leave it alone. Now he's talking about kevan about his cheapness. Come on man.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Wow, this has been a pretty good episode. The lady is pretty freaky, but she's telling the truth. Very strange.

The city kids are just annoying. Nick came off a little smarter this week but thats probably because Meghan, Reese and Whitney were just dumb and lazy this week. Kevan has seen the light and isn't weird that hes the only one not from SoCal of the city kids( not counting Nick because hes not to into himself, hes just an idiot). I thought Mose was hilarious this episode from ripping Ariel for getting with Nick to the yoga session he was great.

I don't remember all the poses but one of them was like doggy style or something.....thats a great quote.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I actually like some of the city kids, mainly Whitney, Ariel, and Kevan Reese... someone give this guy some ADD medicine, because he is all over the place. Meghan is just kind of 'bleh', and Nick is never willing to try anything at all. Right now, I like Mose and Miriam from the Amish, and, while Ruth and Jonas are cool, they aren't as cool as Mose and Miriam Randy goes in the same category as Reese and Nick.

Maybe I'm just too nice

I thought Reese, Meghan, Whitney and Nick completely blew this episode. From Nick not participating in the spa and yoga time and not helping clean the house to running their ever venom spewing mouths about Kevan. What a bunch of poor examples for "city kids".

Quote Originally Posted by RB652
    whats up with reese?. Man The guy is not gay leave it alone. Now he's talking about kevan about his cheapness. Come on man.
    I agree....shut your pie hole already Reese!

This is my favorite episode so far, apart from the Ariel + Nick hookup

It was cool to hear some of the Amish kids speaking Dutch to each other, and I laughed my booty off when Mose called Ariel a bitch after she left the bedroom

I'm glad to see Kevan is interested in the Amish lifestyle, was that an "Idiot's Guide to Amish" he was reading? heh

FORT Fogey
    everyone. I don't see this until Sunday... so can you give me a few more details on the "Mose ripping on Ariel" and why he called her a bitch?

I'm not good at explaining things, I'll try my best

It was bed time, Mose, Ruth, Jonas, and Nick share a room. The night cam was on, Nick and Ariel were being all "lovey dovey" sitting on his bed. She kept getting up going back to his bed until she left, and Nick followed her.

Afterwards, Mose said calmly "what a bitch", and said some things along the line of "she has him wrapped around her finger". All three Amish kids were conversing in Penn. Dutch, saying Ariel and Nick deserved each other, and it wouldn't last long.

This is just a short description of what all was said.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast