+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 8/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    Thanks CandyCorn, that explains it better...
    I can't wait to see this show!

FORT Regular
    Mose said something about Ariel being a virgin. I liked him less for saying that. I'm going back to original assessment of Reese; I don't like him. He keeps telling people that they need to get over themselves, hello! why don't you try smidge of that. He gives city people, club promoters, and homosexuals a bad name.

I'm actually bending on Nick a little. I'm liking Kevan more as well. Yes, he was reading the "Idiots Guide to Amish Life"! The producers probably set it there. I doubt he bought it himself. He took a liking to Jonas. Good, I'm sure the guy appreciates someone looking after him.

I liked Whitney more last week, but not so much this week. The Amish girls were slaving over a 10 course meal and all she did was complain that it took too long. Let's say it together, "Wenchbag!"

Wasnt it just 2 shows ago that "dear little" Whitney was complaining about the Amish not cleaning up after themselves, but that is ok, she didn't feel like cleaning today. Heck I don't "feel" like cleaning everyday, but it is part of life. She needs to figure out when she wants to clean and let others know in advance so they can be on her own wave length...........This was written with TRUE SARCASM
    There's no place like home!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Fudge! i missed it.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I don't care for Whitney at all. Does she do anything else besides complain? I remember her griping about the Amish for the lack of cleaning up, yet she doesn't and gets irritated when Mose brings a chore list up. I'm not too keen on Reese either. He's just plain irritating. I think it's really cool of Kevan to open up with the Amish, and I'm glad he overheard the backstabbing the city kids were doing. Even more of a reason I'm disgusted with the city kids.
    Ludicrous speed!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by captain
    Wasnt it just 2 shows ago that "dear little" Whitney was complaining about the Amish not cleaning up after themselves, but that is ok, she didn't feel like cleaning today.

that's exactly what i was thinking while i was watching ....

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    Fudge! i missed it.
    The show repeats on Friday. I don't know the time, though.
    Paintin' the Town Blue!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by miry
    Mose said something about Ariel being a virgin. I liked him less for saying that. I'm going back to original assessment of Reese; I don't like him. He keeps telling people that they need to get over themselves, hello! why don't you try smidge of that. He gives city people, club promoters, and homosexuals a bad name.

I'm actually bending on Nick a little. I'm liking Kevan more as well. Yes, he was reading the "Idiots Guide to Amish Life"! The producers probably set it there. I doubt he bought it himself. He took a liking to Jonas. Good, I'm sure the guy appreciates someone looking after him.

I liked Whitney more last week, but not so much this week. The Amish girls were slaving over a 10 course meal and all she did was complain that it took too long. Let's say it together, "Wenchbag!"

I couldn't believe Whitney either....guess that's why she's just (ahem) slightly chunky.....a tad lazy to say the least - I'm sure her family knew they were all coming last week so the 'uncle' being there - no big surprise.....gee, wonder who cleaned THEIR house last week.......if Whitney is willing to live in filth it usually starts somewhere - like at home - like maybe she's used to living in filth??????

Premium Member
    I don't see how Whitney is "chunky and lazy" and likes to live in filth because she didn't want to clean one time. From what I recall of the visit to her home, her Mom asked one of the other roommates something along the lines of "is her room messy there??". I took that to mean that Whitney is too messy for Mom at home, not that the family lives in "filth".

She's at least cleaned before, which some Amish kids wouldn't do at times themselves.

The best you can do is to fake it
    Sometimes you canít make it on your own

FORT Fan
    I still think the trip to Whitney's home was very staged and her mom probably knows what a slob she is - thus prompting her to ask about Whitney's messy room. If Whitney was so freaked by the Amish leaving their underwear laying around why then did she seem to be ok with the rest of the house being a mess? Seems to me the house must have been pretty bad to prompt Mose to make a list......at least he was trying to do it the democratic way by letting everyone pick what they wanted to help out with.....he didn't just start ordering everyone around to 'do this, do that'.... the ones who wouldn't help at all just struck me as being very lazy and uncooperative and it didn't surprise me at all that Whitney was amongst them......she is one of the worst.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast