+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ariel and Nick?

FORT Fogey
    They are perfect for each other.

He really likes her and she has some feeling for him too. Now I realised that it could work between them. :rolleyes Ariel looked dissapointed when Nick didnt go to that yoga thing.

FORT Fan
    I don't know what Ariel is doing there, but she's so out of this world that it's almost creepy to watch her. On one side she's pretending to be this very centred person, with morals and values and principles that will never change. But her eyes radiate with a certain type of arrogance that I can't help but to see this alienated young woman as something far less honourable.
    This isn't exactly helped by the fact that she's set those arrogant eyes of hers on Nick, who's by far the strangest normal person I've ever seen.

He's the type you'd describe as down-to-earth, but at the same time he's so unmovable in his position that it creates this eerie aura around him. Maybe the problem is really that simple, maybe he really is that body-conscious that he delibaretly distances himself from the rest of the group by not going on the mud-and-moisturizer-experience.

He laughs at Ariel, and the girl is everything he's not, so why in the name of whatever is out there are these two people getting together? Opposites attract, but when I saw them in that tent, I was wondering when the screaming and yelling would begin, because Nick has no respect for anyone but himself, and Ariel has the exact same problem, and seeing how they are both miles apart in personality, they have absolutely nothing in common, I'm sure of that, I can't imagine that they are together for anything other than physical pleasure.

I'm sorry to say, but Ariel is the bluntest tool in the shed, no, she's the rusty old tool that you threw away, lying somewhere in a field, busy decaying, nowhere near the shed.

FORT Newbie
    Wow, you guys seem a little hard on Nick. He might be insecure about some things but I definately don't think Ariel is to good for him...

And I would have to say Ariel is the strangest normal person in the house. If any of kids are considered normal.

I do agree with a few above posts, they are perfect for each other in some ways.

I think Nick laughs at some of the things Ariel does, because they are just so outrageous for him that its a natural response. I'm not so sure I wouldn't laugh a little myself.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle the Flash
    Wow, you guys seem a little hard on Nick. He might be insecure about some things but I definately don't think Ariel is to good for him...
    The girl thinks cows are the result of alien gen-engineering. She refers to eggs as chicken-abortions... I don't think Ariel is too good for anybody, she's in a whole different box than the rest of the world.

And I would have to say Ariel is the strangest normal person in the house. If any of kids are considered normal.
    Nick is normal because he's kind of happy go lucky, don't make a big fuss over small things, and have a laugh while you can. At least that's what I thought he was... now he's not just normal anymore, he's just weird-normal. He's kind of weird... but you can still see some traces of normal in him, somewhere in the background of his actions and words. So he's the strangest normal person I think is in that house, because he's borderline weird.

Ariel wasn't ever normal to begin with. She's weird. Just plain weird.

I think Nick laughs at some of the things Ariel does, because they are just so outrageous for him that its a natural response. I'm not so sure I wouldn't laugh a little myself.
    I'd split my sides from laughing so hard... that would also be the reason why I wouldn't touch her with a 10ft pole.

The girl is weird.

You have funny-weird, that's the type of weird where you can laugh and shrug it off and go to sleep thinking to yourself: "golly what a strange thing that was she did!"

And you have Ariel-weird, that's the type of weird where you can't help but to laugh at some ridiciliously dumb thing she said, or did, but you can't shrug it off, because after the laughter dies away, you're left with this disturbing feeling that something's horribly wrong in that pretty little head of yours, and you lie awake at night wondering: "if I close my eyes... will I still be able to open them tomorrow morning..."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12