+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 8/4 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Grok
    One last thing. Meagan thinks a little too highly of herself. She's not that much of a catch, imo. By the way, what the hell is a "fashion stylist" anyway? Is that even a real job?
    That probably means she's a salesclerk at the mall. I find her to be "harsh" looking... like all her good looks (I can't use the word beauty) is manufactured and not natural.

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Grok
    By the way, what the hell is a "fashion stylist" anyway? Is that even a real job?
    I think it has the same qualifications as 'Club Promoter'.

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by touque
    That probably means she's a salesclerk at the mall. I find her to be "harsh" looking... like all her good looks (I can't use the word beauty) is manufactured and not natural.
    The way we used to say that, in the day, is that she is a 'twenty meter ho'.

FORT Regular
    of the city girls, i think ariel is the prettiest and the kindest. in my opinion, meagan is a femme-reese. "fashion stylist"? it sounds like a euphemism for studio intern.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by CEO
    The way we used to say that, in the day, is that she is a 'twenty meter ho'.
    yeah, that pretty much says it.

FORT Fogey
    Finally got to see this episode, and i loved it! They seem to have a little formula going, though. The first 15-20 minutes or so, they show how the Amish and the Citykids don't get along, and the rest of the show is about how they are bonding.

My favourite bit, and one that i wish they had shown more of, was the dinners they had with just one other member of the house. I would have liked to hear a little more of the conversation. From what they showed, it appeared as though Jonas and Ariel talked the most, which didn't surprise me, because she seems to want to get to know the most about them.
    O.k. I also loved Mose saying "Reggae? I don't even know the dude." I think it was hearing the word, "dude", coming out of Mose's mouth that was the best!!!
    Can't wait for next week!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345