+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Amish on Canadian tv.

Amish on Canadian tv.

Global have picked up Amish in the City and will be airing it on Sunday nights at 9pm eastern.

We'll be a few days behind the US, but at least we'll get to see it after all.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Amish fan Calif girl

amish show in canada

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Global have picked up Amish in the City and will be airing it on Sunday nights at 9pm eastern.

that is awesome! my friends are from Canada! they will love the show.
    And I just bought one of Mose's beano sticks from Ebay WOW!!!!

But I am from Canada and I have watched all the episodes since it started. The time schedule was every Sunday at 10pm but I guess they changed it..
    Favourite shows: The Amish in the city
    Survivor
    Fear Factor
    The Amazing Race
    & more.

"Amish In The City" JonasIsTheMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff

I live in Canada and i still get to see it on UPN. You probably don't get to see the station. I do watch it on Global on Sundays. They started to show it on the week it aired so we weren't really behind. But its I'm glad you got to see..its an awesome show!
    "After all the backstabbing they've done, those PANSIES can't handle backstabbing themselves." - Jonas P. Kurtz

Yea I love The Amish in the City, it is a great show. I also learned about the amish cause I didn't know who they were.
    Survivor
    Fear Factor
    The Amazing Race
    & more.

"Amish In The City" JonasIsTheMan's Avatar
    Ya I really like this show. I'm not a HUGE fan of reality shows. I watch Fear Factor and don't religiously watch any other ones, but this show had some kind of appeal...and also the drama between the city kids and amish keeps you watching to see who's gonna blow next
    "After all the backstabbing they've done, those PANSIES can't handle backstabbing themselves." - Jonas P. Kurtz

I love reality shows. Thats probably why I really really like this show. It is cool to watch. I like fear factor,survivor,amazing race.....more.
    Survivor
    Fear Factor
    The Amazing Race
    & more.

+ Reply to Thread