+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Whitney, City Dweller

Yea sometimes I can't stand her and other times she is just there. I don't always notice her.
    Favourite shows: The Amish in the city
    Survivor
    Fear Factor
    The Amazing Race
    & more.

FORT Newbie

Whitney hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Under her picture it says this

Background: Raised primarily by her mother in Los Angeles, Whitney's positive outlook on life keeps her ambitious, levelheaded and excited about her future, despite the recent loss of her boyfriend in an unsolved drive-by shooting. Whitney is ready for new experiences outside her inner-city community.
    Please enlighten me where it says Whitney has a positive outlook on life keeps her ambitious. She's level headed. OMG who ever wrote this has to be blind and deaf. My cat has more personality than that girl. She has no positive out look and ambitious, d**n has no ambition to do crap. Level headed thats a good one. Whitney shows signs of insecurity in her life. She puts lovely people down like the Amish to make her self feel better. She cuts their every move and actions down. From what I have seen these kids try very hard to get along.

"Amish In The City" JonasIsTheMan's Avatar
    Meh...she seems to be the one out of the city kids to have the most attitude and be all demanding. I couldn't believe when she didn't let Mose put up the tent or whatever...very controlling = very annoying
    "After all the backstabbing they've done, those PANSIES can't handle backstabbing themselves." - Jonas P. Kurtz

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I seriously don't like this girl. Always bitchy.

What was the big deal if they (guys) helped them put up the tent anyway? :rolleyes
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Makayla1984
    Under her picture it says this

Background: Raised primarily by her mother in Los Angeles, Whitney's positive outlook on life keeps her ambitious, levelheaded and excited about her future, despite the recent loss of her boyfriend in an unsolved drive-by shooting. Whitney is ready for new experiences outside her inner-city community.
    Please enlighten me where it says Whitney has a positive outlook on life keeps her ambitious. She's level headed. OMG who ever wrote this has to be blind and deaf. My cat has more personality than that girl. She has no positive out look and ambitious, d**n has no ambition to do crap. Level headed thats a good one. Whitney shows signs of insecurity in her life. She puts lovely people down like the Amish to make her self feel better. She cuts their every move and actions down. From what I have seen these kids try very hard to get along.
    Makayla. Excellent post. I agree with everything you said.
    Last edited by Blue Meanie; 08-26-2004 at 08:05 PM.
    Paintin' the Town Blue!

Well, Whitney did one thing that redeems her in my eyes. She told Jonas what a GED is, and that he should get one to have his options open if he leaves the Amish. Jonas wisely took her advice, and used the opportunity of the house to get one.
    As far as I can see, none of the other city kids actually gave constructive life -in-the-world advice like that.

Yea she was really nice when she helped Jonas with the GED thing.
    Favourite shows: The Amish in the city
    Survivor
    Fear Factor
    The Amazing Race
    & more.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    That's true.. that is the only thing that she has done that might be "redeemable".
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by charstar813
    I cannot stand this chick. If she has so many complaints and gripes then DO IT HERSELF! And please, wear some clothes that fit, I'm already disgusted with the attitude.

I'm in total agreement except she probably can't find any clothes to fit so she has to squeeze her fat ass into what she is wearing....what a pig

"Amish In The City" JonasIsTheMan's Avatar
    Meh clothes don't really care its not like I'm paying attention to her...but the attitude is out of this world! she's a complete and total HYPOCRITE! she told everyone that she didn't need Mose to be like a daddy telling her what to do..but she becomes the mommy to tell Mose what to do? I thought Jonas was gonna go over and slap her after she asked him "did you wash it with soap" GRRRRRRR! COME ON!

Ya at least she told JONAS about the G.E.D test but that doesn't make up for her attitude since then!
    "After all the backstabbing they've done, those PANSIES can't handle backstabbing themselves." - Jonas P. Kurtz

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast