+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Reese, City Dweller

Reese, City Dweller

[IMG]images/img/amishreese.jpg[/IMG]

Name: Reese

Background: Originally from Hattiesburg, Mississippi, Reese is currently a club promoter in Hollywood. Colorful and extremely extroverted, Reese works most nights. He also volunteers his time with a program that introduces performing arts to mentally disabled individuals and is in the process of finishing his bachelor's degree in the arts.

FORT Regular
    ok, i'm not digging reese at all. he's so superficial. and what kind of person hits someone with a dirty sock? if i were kevan, i would have punched him out.

CEO
    He reminds me of Billy Carl Hanson.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    He also volunteers his time with a program that introduces performing arts to mentally disabled individuals
    Are you kidding me? He doesn't strike me as particularly philanthropic--I wonder if it's because he's desperate for an audience and these poor people aren't capable of saying no.

I am not overly fond of Reese at this point. He says he can't stand people who donít accept others for who they are, and yet he is one of the most intolerant and critical people on the show so far, constantly ridiculing others for the pettiest of reasons.

The one ray of hope is that he seemed to warm up to Ruth at one point, like when he had his arm around her at the beach. So perhaps he's not a complete prat, and maybe his cattiness will tone down to reveal a decent person within.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Newbie

Oh my God

Reese is a young man that needs to much help to reach a sub-human level that it is impossible to list here.

Wow, Zada, I'm glad you have him pegged already and you know him that well after 45 minutes of a severely edited Reality Program.

He seems like he could get on my nerves. but hey, ya never know
    "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today" - James Dean

I can't stand this little puke! :phhht He's annoying and arrogant, and needs to be taken down a peg or two. (Perfect casting, though, right? Get someone in there to stir the pot. Brilliant!)
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    He seemed like most of the Hollywood "club promoters" that I know, a bitchy self centered queen. Then he goes and works with special needs kids, though I got the impression that this was his first time working with the ones that they had on the show. I don't know, it seemed staged, it could have just been to make him look less shallow.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

FORT Regular

Reese's problem

Quote Originally Posted by John
    [IMG]images/img/amishreese.jpg[/IMG]

Name: Reese

Background: Originally from Hattiesburg, Mississippi, Reese is currently a club promoter in Hollywood. Colorful and extremely extroverted, Reese works most nights. He also volunteers his time with a program that introduces performing arts to mentally disabled individuals and is in the process of finishing his bachelor's degree in the arts.
    The website cites that Reese refuses to reveal his age. Everyone else has, so what does he have to hide? He has real issues!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast