+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Reese, City Dweller

FORT Newbie

actually....

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Are you kidding me? He doesn't strike me as particularly philanthropic--I wonder if it's because he's desperate for an audience and these poor people aren't capable of saying no.

I am not overly fond of Reese at this point. He says he can't stand people who donít accept others for who they are, and yet he is one of the most intolerant and critical people on the show so far, constantly ridiculing others for the pettiest of reasons.

The one ray of hope is that he seemed to warm up to Ruth at one point, like when he had his arm around her at the beach. So perhaps he's not a complete prat, and maybe his cattiness will tone down to reveal a decent person within.

I grew up in the same town as Reese. We met and got to be great friends by being counselors at a camp for mentally handicapped kids. He is great with them. He's a good guy. Just really really really high strung and opinionated.

FORT Newbie

Reese's age.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlemermaid
    The website cites that Reese refuses to reveal his age. Everyone else has, so what does he have to hide? He has real issues!

he's 20. and he didn't grow up "Reese"

FORT Fan
    seems like a drama queen

/not too surprising

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by s0ccrchick
    he's 20. and he didn't grow up "Reese"
    He is now. He probably was waiting for the right moment for the real Rease to come out.

I really didn't like Reese too much at first because he seemed rather inconsiderate & rude during the first couple of episodes... but now I really like him, he's turning out to be one of the coolest "City dwellers". Of course he's a drama queen, it's in his blood and now I think it's part of his charm He seems like a nice & generous guy with a big heart.
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

In the competition to find the Hollywood stars on this week's episode, shouldn't have Reese been on the girl's team? l'm just sayin'.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Grok
    In the competition to find the Hollywood stars on this week's episode, shouldn't have Reese been on the girl's team? l'm just sayin'.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by s0ccrchick
    I grew up in the same town as Reese. We met and got to be great friends by being counselors at a camp for mentally handicapped kids. He is great with them. He's a good guy. Just really really really high strung and opinionated.
    You forgot intolerant.

Reese is one of my favourite characters in that show. He is so funny and has a lot of respect for people.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by TeenQueen
    Reese is one of my favourite characters in that show. He is so funny and has a lot of respect for people.
    How can you say that? This is the guy who ran screaming from the Amish when they first arrived, didn't want to let them in and said he couldn't deal with them until they changed their clothes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast