+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nick, City Dweller

"Amish In The City" JonasIsTheMan's Avatar
    I haven't liked this guy from the beginning. I mean sure I gave him the chance but as more and more episodes went by I started to dislike him more! He just seems so full of himself and set in his ways. When they went to the spa he sat out, he sat out of Yoga..he's just a clown...I can't believe that he wouldn't be a good guy and make up with Kevan..its not like K did anything to hurt him intentionally..he's just LAME!
    "After all the backstabbing they've done, those PANSIES can't handle backstabbing themselves." - Jonas P. Kurtz

Quote Originally Posted by JonasIsTheMan
    I haven't liked this guy from the beginning. I mean sure I gave him the chance but as more and more episodes went by I started to dislike him more! He just seems so full of himself and set in his ways. When they went to the spa he sat out, he sat out of Yoga..he's just a clown...I can't believe that he wouldn't be a good guy and make up with Kevan..its not like K did anything to hurt him intentionally..he's just LAME!
    Kevan really doesn't deserve to be forgiven after LYING for no reason. And then Kevan says that Nick is making fun of his family, and he never did.

As for sitting out of those things, I think he's just insecure.
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

FORT Regular
    Yeah, Nick wasn't really making fun of his family...he was basically casting aspersions on whether or not Kevan actually belonged to his family. Kevan has done a pretty good job of muddying those waters. Still, I hate Nick :phhht (as in the reality-TV-contestant type of hate...obviously I don't know the boy). He seems totally oblivious to anything but himself, and he sits out way too much. If he's so insecure, then he shouldn't have tried out for a reality TV show...how dumb a move is that? :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by galliard
    Still, I hate Nick :phhht (as in the reality-TV-contestant type of hate...obviously I don't know the boy). He seems totally oblivious to anything but himself, and he sits out way too much. If he's so insecure, then he shouldn't have tried out for a reality TV show...how dumb a move is that? :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by galliard
    Yeah, Nick wasn't really making fun of his family...he was basically casting aspersions on whether or not Kevan actually belonged to his family. Kevan has done a pretty good job of muddying those waters. Still, I hate Nick :phhht (as in the reality-TV-contestant type of hate...obviously I don't know the boy). He seems totally oblivious to anything but himself, and he sits out way too much. If he's so insecure, then he shouldn't have tried out for a reality TV show...how dumb a move is that? :rolleyes
    Okay I do agree with this.
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

Lea
    I'm going to Boston this week, if I see the boy does anyone want me to ask him a question for you?

FORT Regular
    I would say ask him why he's such a jerk, but I'm sure he's tired of being asked that one.

Lea
    Back from my trip. Boston was fun and educational. And no I did not see Nick.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123