+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nick, City Dweller

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Hack! no wonder he is no more the a buss boy.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    Hack! no wonder he is no more the a buss boy.
    You know it. He said he didn't want to go to the handicapped center, because he'd laugh at the people. If he were too tired or sick to go that's one thing, but the reason he gave was strange. I don't know about anyone else here, but when I see a handicapped person, I feel sympathy rather than laughter like our "friend" Nick does.

FORT Newbie
    I couldn't agree with everyone more! Nick seems to have no redeeming qualities whatsoever as a human being. All the other English have at least once shown some glimmer of kindness or humanity.

he is a total loser and obviously thinks that he is superior to the amish. he constantly makes fun of their new experiences like a total jack***. his superiority complex is clearly misplaced cause each week i hear nothing but unintelligent crap coming out of his mouth.
    It is all in the mind the ability to reach goals and the overcoming of fear is the step to limitless success.
    Fashion is life.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Aito
    he is a total loser and obviously thinks that he is superior to the amish. he constantly makes fun of their new experiences like a total jack***. his superiority complex is clearly misplaced cause each week i hear nothing but unintelligent crap coming out of his mouth.
    Ridiculing the Amish for not knowing who Bob Marley was is like teasing an Iraqi person for not knowing what a DVD player is. How would he like it if a person with a PHD degree belittled him for his job or education?

FORT Newbie
    I have him pegged as a guy living at home, his mum doing all his laundry and him not paying his way but instead spending all his busboy money on partying.

Self involved, small minded, clueless and tactless.

FORT Newbie
    Nick honestly has nothing going for him in life, he's ignorant and stupid with a Ph.D degree in dilivering pizzas and a Bachelor degree in Ice Cream Truck Driver

He's obviously in it for the $20,000 that he'll be getting for participating in the show, I bet thats gonna be the biggest pay cheque he'll ever be getting in his life since he's gonna be working that minimum wage buss boy job for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by 123
    Nick honestly has nothing going for him in life, he's ignorant and stupid with a Ph.D degree in dilivering pizzas and a Bachelor degree in Ice Cream Truck Driver

He's obviously in it for the $20,000 that he'll be getting for participating in the show, I bet thats gonna be the http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...1014432biggest pay cheque he'll ever be getting in his life since he's gonna be working that minimum wage buss boy job for the rest of his life.
    Yea This is where he is going to get the big cheque instead of working as a bus boy.

FORT Newbie
    new conclusion he's dumb as a bucket of rocks

I don't care for him, either.

He needs a dose or two of humility and compassion.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast