+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kevan, City Dweller

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerFish
    Kev - on??... it would seem to me that you would pronounce it Kev - an. Personally, I'll bet it's probably just plain old Kevin
    Ah probably not. Kevan is a fairly common Persian name IIRC.

The best you can do is to fake it
    Sometimes you canít make it on your own

Quote Originally Posted by geekgirl
    Ah probably not. Kevan is a fairly common Persian name IIRC.
    What does IIRC stand for?

Premium Member
    sorry... "If I Recall Correctly"

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Grok
    Kevan called the city kids spoiled a couple episodes back and he's been distancing himself from them ever since. I can't remember exactly why he called them spoiled, but I thought he was right on the mark. I guess the city kids consider him a snob now and have been treating him like an outcast. Kevan is all right in my book. He's come a long way and is really starting to bond with the Amish. It's great how he has taken strides to learn as much as he can about their way of life.
    Thanks. I do vaguely remember that, now that you mention it. ... I agree. I've liked him from the beginning, when he was teaching Ruth (?) to swim, and so on, and I like him now, too. He does seem to be the only one that's really reaching out to the Amish in a sustained way.

Premium Member
    How funny was that book he was reading in the last episode? What was it, Amish For Dummies?
    Last edited by geekgirl; 08-20-2004 at 11:38 AM.

I think Kevan has a good personality and a good heart.

Premium Member
    a good heart? I...well. I guess I am alone in wishing there were eliminations so Kevan could be voted off the island. :phhht

So I'd best keep quiet then.

FORT Newbie

Kevan

You are not alone in your dislike of him. But I guess I like him better than any of the other CK's. Which isn't saying much. He is the same person who made fun of Mose when he almost drowned. Now that the Ck dont like him he wants to be friends with the Amish kids. Whatever. I could change my mind about him in the future. He does seem to have the most potential to be a nice person. So we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by tina marie
    You are not alone in your dislike of him. But I guess I like him better than any of the other CK's. Which isn't saying much. He is the same person who made fun of Mose when he almost drowned. Now that the Ck dont like him he wants to be friends with the Amish kids. Whatever. I could change my mind about him in the future. He does seem to have the most potential to be a nice person. So we will see.
    Making fun of Mose near drowning was insensitive of him, but he has more than made up for that misstep. Btw, he didn't start cozying up to the Amish because the other city kids rejected him. He was already becoming more friendly with the Amish kids and learning to appreciate them. That's why he called the city kids spoiled for still acting like self-absorbed idiots.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grok
    Making fun of Mose near drowning was insensitive of him, but he has more than made up for that misstep. Btw, he didn't start cozying up to the Amish because the other city kids rejected him. He was already becoming more friendly with the Amish kids and learning to appreciate them. That's why he called the city kids spoiled for still acting like self-absorbed idiots.

Essentially. I hate the way the city kids are up their own a$$es. I hate that.
    Kevan is very cute. I like the fact that he sees what the other city kids are like and that theyll betray you faster then a free trial of aol ends.
    I wonder why megan suddenly doesn't like him anymore, not so long ago they were sharing the same bed together. Gee, maybe afterwards he realized he wasn't into her?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast