+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ariel, City Dweller

Yea she could have done better Nick come on ....
    Favourite shows: The Amish in the city
    Survivor
    Fear Factor
    The Amazing Race
    & more.

FORT Fogey
    Ariel: Cows come from outer space. Don't eat animals, she can feel their pain.
    Mose: "The fear and dread of you will fall upon the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air, upon every creature that moves along the ground....everything that lives and moves will be food for you. " Genesis 9 2-4

Mmm hmm. Yeah I could see Ariel and Mose working it out.

Quote Originally Posted by jobob
    i bet ariel and mose will hook up by the end
    Ugggggh, don't say that. He is way to good for her, She is an idiot.

If Ariel really felt so sorry for that fish she should have picked up a rock and hit it in the head. This girl is about the biggest airhead I've seen on tv lately and that's saying a lot ,especially considering Megan (? the other blonde on the show) is on the very same show.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Ariel on Friendster.com

They do look a lot alike but ariel is much more beautiful. I found ariel on friendster, search vegan lifestyle...
    I went through the hassle of signing up on friendster, but couldn't find Ariel. What's her screen name? I searched "vegan lifestyle", but nogo. I tried searching just "vegan" and narrowed the search to women only, but nogo. I then tried the same search narrowed to just Los Angeles, CA, but nogo. Anyone got any other ideas? I would love to see her profile. After her "cows from space" theory I just have to see what else she has to say on world affairs.

Ariel on Friendster.com

They do look a lot alike but ariel is much more beautiful. I found ariel on friendster, search vegan lifestyle...
    I went through the hassle of signing up on friendster, but couldn't find Ariel. What's her screen name? I searched "vegan lifestyle", but nogo. I tried searching just "vegan" and narrowed the search to women only, but nogo. I then tried the same search narrowed to just Los Angeles, CA, but nogo. Anyone got any other ideas? I would love to see her profile. After her "cows from space" theory I just have to see what else she has to say on world affairs.

Lea
    If she is vegan than why was she putting honey in her tea? This is an animal product.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Lea
    If she is vegan than why was she putting honey in her tea? This is an animal product.
    Maybe they asked the bees nicely.

FORT Newbie

FORT Newbie

Ariel & Boba (last episode)

Did anyone notice Ariel sipping a boba beverage at the Boba Cafe w/Mose? Boba is a popular beverage that contains tapioca balls (aka boba). Not sure if Ariel is aware but boba is like gelatin ~ and non-vegan.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast