+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ariel, City Dweller

Quote Originally Posted by scarlett530
    Ooooh, I caught that sitting on Mose's lap thing. He didn't seem to be too offended by it either. She seems to be interested in the Amish kids and her questions seem to stem from genuine curiosity, not hostility.
    Wouldn't it be funny if she turned Amish at the end of the season? She already looks good in the clothes and gets along with the Amish kids.

FORT Newbie
    i think ariel would do pretty well living as an amish. i could see her really getting into the farm work, well garden work. also she does make a pretty hot amish girl. mose and ariel should get married and live a nice amish life together.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I'm not making a federal case against Ariel or anything, I just wonder when the veganism gets so extreme if there's something else at play.
    I wonder that too -- with any kind of extreme belief or behavior, whether it's political, religious or physical. Something about the rigidity of the belief system, the unambigousness of right and wrong, and the personal sacrifice must serve some fundamental need. Any psychologists want to weigh in?
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

"Ariel & Mose sitting in a tree, ....."

Sorry. Like some of you have pointed out, Ariel is the one making the most effort to be friends with the Amish. She is genuinely concerned about the decision they will have to make someday, whether to return to or give up the only way of life they've known. On a lighter note, I laughed at her comments at the horse ranch when she was working with Jonas and Ruth. With a straight face, Ariel said: "Jonas and Ruth were a little bit more into mixing the food. I was a little bit more into like ... observing."

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grok
    With a straight face, Ariel said: "Jonas and Ruth were a little bit more into mixing the food. I was a little bit more into like ... observing."
    And yet, she wouldn't have any hesitation to serve you the horse food at the restaurant where she works.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

FORT Fogey
    Get off Moses' lap, you little skank!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by touque
    Get off Moses' lap, you little skank!
    Toque! He is already well-spoken for, isn't he?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by scarlett530
    Toque! He is already well-spoken for, isn't he?
    You got it, sister...

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by EJK
    You gotta love the Lincoln Comment. If somebody told her he actually died of lead poisoning do you think she'd get it?
    Probably not. She's considering college, yet she doesn't know how President Lincoln passed? Oh boy....

FORT Newbie
    ariel what are you thinking girl?
    it would have been so cool to see her and mose get it on.
    they would make a way better couple, nick sucks.
    its was obvious that mose had the hots for her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast