+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ariel, City Dweller

Quote Originally Posted by duplessis3
    I dislike it when vegans and vegetarians make like their diet makes people morally good in all areas of life. And refuse to admit the down side of the diet (can't get b vitamins except through supplements,very very hard to get enough iron from diet alone) And when they say stupid things like "Milk is cow pus." Well, then human milk is human pus. (And its not)

Somehow I can't imagine her walking up to a woman breastfeeding her baby, screeching about the "mother-pus" the poor tyke was ingesting. What a ditzy girl. Idiocy doesn't mix well with moral superiority.

EJK
    FORT Newbie
    You gotta love the Lincoln Comment. If somebody told her he actually died of lead poisoning do you think she'd get it?

Quote Originally Posted by charstar813
    I should add that I don't think she means any harm, she's just too flighty. It seems like the wheel is spinning, but the hamster is dead. It's a little disrespectful of her to try to push her vegan ways, nobody is shoving a bloody burger in her mouth, but at the same time maybe it's because she doesn't know any better.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Yep, you guys are right. Ariel could very well pass off as Genevieve's younger sister.

FORT Newbie
    They do look a lot alike but ariel is much more beautiful. I found ariel on friendster, search vegan lifestyle. She a strange one. Very intriguing and horribly annoying at the same time. I like that she says whats on her mind.

Ariel is also probably 15 years younger. I'm sure Genevieve was just as beautiful as Ariel's age -- but also probably much smarter. Can't picture Genevieve making a alien cows statement. Why does that remind me of the Muppet Show and their "pigs in space" segments?

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by jobob
    I like that she says whats on her mind.
    I think it is because there is no 'filter' to seperate honesty from stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by EJK
    You gotta love the Lincoln Comment. If somebody told her he actually died of lead poisoning do you think she'd get it?
    I have a feeling it would go straight over her head.
    "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today" - James Dean

FORT Newbie
    Ariel is the only city kid that is really reaching out to the amish. What was with her jumping down Randy's throat though? Why does she even care? Maybe she likes him??? I bet she will hook up with either mose (she was sitting on his lap this week) Randy, or Nick.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by jobob
    Ariel is the only city kid that is really reaching out to the amish. What was with her jumping down Randy's throat though? Why does she even care? Maybe she likes him??? I bet she will hook up with either mose (she was sitting on his lap this week) Randy, or Nick.
    Ooooh, I caught that sitting on Mose's lap thing. He didn't seem to be too offended by it either. She seems to be interested in the Amish kids and her questions seem to stem from genuine curiosity, not hostility.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast