+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Mose

Mose

[IMG]images/img/amishmose.jpg[/IMG]

Name: Mose

Background: Mose grew up on a farm in Wisconsin, working the fields and laboring in the family sawmill. Raised in a strict Old Order manner, he taught school in his community for three years. Intellectual, mature and artistic, he invents and constructs gadgets and toys in his spare time, often giving them as gifts to friends and family.

I have to say he is my favorite! Very sweet & smart. Also if I may say so, he's a little bit of a smartass which I adore (just look at that excahnge about Abe Lincoln with Airiel)

HelloCity, I'm with you. I think he is wonderful and it will be great fun to watch him explore the world. I rattled on about his beach experience on another thread, so won't repeat myself here, but he is a great person to have on this show.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    He's definitely cool, but something tells me he really doesn't want to get caught up in the 'city life'. I'd say he's probably going to go back to the amish after this.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    I love Mose, he's smart, funny and terribly sweet. I agree with ya Bored..I think he might go back to his Amish life.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

I thought last night that he is born to be an engineer. I think the lure of non-Amish life would be college for him

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by duplessis3
    ...college for him
    Good insight.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    This guy is great! How totally fun is he?! Sheesh, he even let the city kids shave him!

He's a super good guy, with a sense of humor and fun.. His lil stick thing (can't remember the name of it), is actually really, really neat. I dare anyone to go and widdle two sticks, rub'm together and when you say something, it changes directions.

It's bugging me everytime they call him Moses.. really bugging me. I hate it when people "change" people's names cause they are used to saying it another way, or for whatever reason they do.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I agree on the whole Mose"s" thing. I kept saying that to my hubby last night too.

Does anyone know how old he is? He seems so much older than the rest of them.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by GingerLVNV
    I agree on the whole Mose"s" thing. I kept saying that to my hubby last night too.

Does anyone know how old he is? He seems so much older than the rest of them.
    If I remember correctly he is 24, but wiser for his age.
    There's no place like home!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast