+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Mose

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    His "clock made tractor" is cute as hell!

Pissed me off when [gay guy] was rolling his eyes and making snarky comments about it too. I'd like to see what HE can do, besides glob on the mascara. :rolleyes
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Premium Member
    Argh I keep reading about the tractor but I can't remember that scene. Can someone please fill me in?

The best you can do is to fake it
    Sometimes you canít make it on your own

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    It's when he was pulling out his box of wooden things he's made. He (again) explained how he made it when he was in the 4th (?) grade, out of a clock.

He put it on the carpet and it slowly crawled along...the gay guy talked to the camera (interview thingy) and rolled his eyes.
    Then it went back to the scene of the tractor, but everyone was saying something like, "Can't it go faster??" Then it shows Mose picking it up, tweaking it a bit and then they took it out to the patio. It went along at a pretty good pace, a lot faster than before..
    It almost went over the balcony, but Mose grabbed it real quick and explained (to the camera) how he'd be DEVASTATED if it had went over cause he's had it so long..etc..etc...

Ring any bells for ya geeky? Mind if I call you geeky?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno

Ring any bells for ya geeky? Mind if I call you geeky?
    Nah...

I....vaguely remember the tractor story. I think I was , I mean "studying" when I watched that episode.

The best you can do is to fake it
    Sometimes you canít make it on your own

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    His "clock made tractor" is cute as hell!

Pissed me off when [gay guy] was rolling his eyes and making snarky comments about it too. I'd like to see what HE can do, besides glob on the mascara. :rolleyes
    His tractor was clever as hell. The guy's a thinker, which seems to somehow be over the heads of the city kids. One thing that pissed me off was all of the attitude Mose got when he came around asking the city kids to help clean up the house. What was up with that? It wasn't like he was taking some type of authoritative attitude and ordering them to pick a chore. He pointed out that the house was a mess and asked them if they'd pick an area.

Amish Beano Sales Girl
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerLVNV
    I agree on the whole Mose"s" thing. I kept saying that to my hubby last night too.

Does anyone know how old he is? He seems so much older than the rest of them.
    from Beanogirl -Mose is definitely older. He already "belongs" to the Amish church. I am ex Amish-they are all holding their own!!!

mod edit to remove spam
    Last edited by LG.; 08-20-2004 at 03:38 PM.

Amish Beano Sales Girl
    Quote Originally Posted by socalqt
    I think that the name of the toy is "Vino" or something
    beanogirl - It is called the "amish beano stick" my amish grandpa had one. my amish friend makes the famous toy by hand and I can get you one. very popular item from my "amish county" in ohio where I grew up.

Hey! Count me in the Mose club! He's my most favorite reality show personality. He's so sweet,smart, clever and open. And not afraid to cry! Wish there were more guys like him!

Too bad they can't vote people out on the show. If it went my way, the city kids would go real fast. First Reese (for making fun of Mose and his tractor) and then Ariel because her self righteousness drives me nuts!

Hey Everyone.

I just wanted to say hello, and express how much I adore Mose. I want to say so much more, but words escape me. He's just so friggin' great!!!

Are they going to put Amish in the City on DVD when the series ends? I've missed the past couple of episodes because of school and band. :'(

+ Reply to Thread