+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Mose

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by scarlett530
    Okay, girls, I'm officially declaring myself a member of the "I Mose" fan club. It's official, cause I put it in my sig. That makes it official, right?

Scarlett, you can be president as long as you let me join... I'll just have to finally make a sig...

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by touque
    Scarlett, you can be president as long as you let me join... I'll just have to finally make a sig...
    Oh, anyone can join in the fest. (I thought about nominating you for office anyway because of your av!)

Hey all you Mose lovers! He will be on LIVE with Regis and Kelly tomorrow, Tuesday, August 10. You'll have to "check your local listings" for time and channel. In the Boston area it's on channel 7 at 9 am. I've got my VCR ready to go

FORT Fogey
    Thankyou, Dreamerfish, I'd have missed it if wasn't for your post. You rock.

Watched the interview and Mose was as cute as ever. I won't give any details as of yet, because I don't want to spoil it for anybody. One thing I will say is that Mose at this time is still in rumspringa (I guess that's obvious since he is on the show) and appears to being enjoying himself.
    (and the chest hair has grown back... )

FORT Fogey
    Thanks for the heads-up about Regis & Kelly! I agree, Toque, he was just as adorable as ever!

Just a random thought: I bet he was a great teacher. He really seems the type.
    Last edited by scarlett530; 08-10-2004 at 12:09 PM.

Still in Rumspringa

Quote Originally Posted by touque
    Thankyou, Dreamerfish, I'd have missed it if wasn't for your post. You rock.

Watched the interview and Mose was as cute as ever. I won't give any details as of yet, because I don't want to spoil it for anybody. One thing I will say is that Mose at this time is still in rumspringa (I guess that's obvious since he is on the show) and appears to being enjoying himself.
    (and the chest hair has grown back... )
    I read in an article (posted in another thread) that Mose was baptized several years ago, and was on this "rumspringa" to make up for his lost youth. The article also said that if he returns to the Amish, he will have to apologize and be disciplined by the church.

I wonder if he's actually *left* the Amish lifestyle.

Tux
    FORT Newbie
    From the very first show I knew this guy was something. I don't care what anyone else says, I like him!!! I want to be the first volunteer for the City in the Amish series.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I just caught him (Mose) on Extra.. on my lunch hour.

He was cute as ever!

He said there are no "stars" that he'd like to meet, but the one person who he admires SO MUCH, is Brett Favre!! He wants to meet him because he looks up to him and his perseverance, etc..etc.. (can't remember it all) THIS FACT ALONE makes me like Mose even that much more, because I've been a die-hard GB Packer/Favre fan forever...over 15 years.

He also was talking about something else, but he DID SAY... "Since I left the Amish".. which IMO, is sort of a *spoiler. Unless he just meant, "for the show".

Sorry I don't remember it all, I was eating and reading the newspaper. Thought I'd share what I remembered though.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I just caught him (Mose) on Extra.. on my lunch hour.

He was cute as ever!

He said there are no "stars" that he'd like to meet, but the one person who he admires SO MUCH, is Brett Favre!! He wants to meet him because he looks up to him and his perseverance, etc..etc.. (can't remember it all) THIS FACT ALONE makes me like Mose even that much more, because I've been a die-hard GB Packer/Favre fan forever...over 15 years.

He also was talking about something else, but he DID SAY... "Since I left the Amish".. which IMO, is sort of a *spoiler. Unless he just meant, "for the show".

Sorry I don't remember it all, I was eating and reading the newspaper. Thought I'd share what I remembered though.
    I saw and heard the same thing on Access Hollywood. He seems to be so sweet and genuine!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Maybe it was Access Hollywood then! Like I said, I was eating and reading the newspaper with one ear listening.

I think you are correctamundo babs!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread